The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Has anyone used Thrive Cloud Services?

monasco

Hi,

Thrive made an offer to me to use their Cloud Services + Thrive Tracker. So they'd be hosting and tracking at the same time.

A few alerts go off in my brain right away. These guys are affiliates. They give solid affiliate advice on ipyxel.com, so they are for sure affiliates.

Having their own cloud infrastructure on Amazon, they want us to host our campaigns on it.

I'm feeling iffy about it because wouldn't they be able to see all of our tracking data? A bunch of super affiliates?

That doesn't sound good to me at all.

On top of that, they offer to migrate from our current server to theirs if only we hand them cPanel access so they can import over our campaigns/offers/landers.... Oh goody!@

Any thoughts anyone?

Last edited:
Actually I have received an e-mail from them and they have alleviated my concerns.

For those also wondering, it should be safe to go.

For privacy and common decency reasons, I'm going to hold from copying and pasting their message here publicly.

This user submitted a support ticket, so we replied internally. To summarize, we do NOT have any media buyers, nor do we run any internal campaigns. We have a lot of users, with many running very high volume. We take privacy as a top top concern. But, all in all, I wouldn't recommend anyone do business with a company they don't trust, ours included.

Thanks Tom, for the response. Aside from this topic, Thrive tracker has been nothing short of amazing.

The only concern I have is that I wish the drill-down reports could go a few more levels, like 5-6 drill-down levels instead of only 3. Nonetheless, a superb tracker.

It's one of those things that you can't go back from after you test out the (fully-functional-non-limited) free trial. Most trial versions only let you use some parts of their product (what a waste of a "sample" if prospects can't try out all the benefits).
But you can try out all of its best features and functions from the start.

I want to be able to use this tracker forever.

Can't wait to try out the Cloud Service that's currently being set up right now since I just ordered it :)

banners
Back