Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Thrive vs Adsbridge

Thrive or Adsbridge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ironbull

Hi guys,

I am moving from Voluum and I am sure, I am not the only one. They have increased prices for the low tier, from $99/month to $299/month, which is ridiculous. It's probably the best tracker of the market, but with those prices, they are going to lose a lot of customers.

So I am thinking about moving to Thrive or Adsbridge. Both have the ability to export campaigns from Voluum, so that the migration process is as smooth as possible.

Which one would you recommend? I am looking at the low tier package:

- Thrive (Cloud Basic): Pricing | ThriveTracker ($79/month)
- Adsbridge (Professional): Pricing ($89/month)

They seem very similar, although I need to say that Thrive interface looks better to me.

Hello there @ironbull :)

I would like to point out a few strategic advantages that ThriveTracker offers over AdsBridge:

1. Thrive has continually demonstrated our ability to spot the most important trends ahead of the market.
- Social sources don't like redirection links? We already had the solution in place with the Landing Page Pixel
- Native traffic continues to be influenced by bots? We already had the solution in place with our built-in Bot Filter functionality
2. Thrive is less expensive to scale with and more reliable, with 9 data centers powering cloud infrastructure, rather than 7 for AdsBridge.
3. We include a 30-day free trial, allowing up to 1 million clicks on our dollar, not yours.

In addition to our migration tools being available to help ease the transition, I'll throw in an onboarding session at no additional cost. One of our Platform Geniuses will help you get better acclimated to the new setup right away. Joining the ThriveTracker family is something we take very seriously - it's a move that affects your business, and we're committed to providing the best for your business.

Cheers to your success!

Because all of them offer trial period. Let use both of them during 14-day period, then you will find the best answer for your case.

Hello @ironbull !

It’s my turn to tell you about all the advantages that you’ll receive with using the AdsBridge.

- Despite the fact that we provide only 14 days trial instead of 30, we don’t have any feature restrictions on it. You can test every feature of a tracker during that time and if some questions will appear your personal account manager will guide through the whole process.

- With the help of our in-build landing page builder you’re able to create whatever you want landing pages and using them in your campaigns will help you to avoid those redirects that everyone is messing around with. If you don’t want to create LPs yourself, just use the one you have with our scheme for organic traffic tracking.

- Thanks to our extensive infrastructure, AdsBridge can accept any traffic volumes and works equally great for any GEO, which means that you don’t have to think about technical part if you decide to increase your traffic volume.

- Automatic campaign optimization will save you time and help earn more money for your campaigns.

If you decide to stick with AdsBridge, our tech team will transfer all your settings for you and make sure everything is working perfectly before you start exploring the new system.
We try to make this process for you as easy as it can be because we understand how much headache it can bring you (a good discount will be a great bonus too, I think). ;)

Interface is more a matter of habit, the core is inside. Are you going to change an outstanding opportunity of using a real quality just for an image?

Wish you all the best!

Still on the fence about these two. For me, the deal breaker might be the number of custom domains allowed. Thrive has provision for only one custom domain in their Cloud Basic option while Adsbridge offers unlimited custom domains

Hi guys! Just bumped into this topic accidentally.
Personally for me AdsBridge works much better. Just because I don't have any types of restrictions there. It's not only about unlimited number of domains but also about the number of roles and users I can create there.
I have a team of around 15 affiliates and we all work under the same account. Very convenient and I don't pay any single cent extra for that. They all have different roles and I can manage them in the way I need.
I started using it about a half a year ago.The interface was a bit unusual first but then I just got used to it in couple of weeks and it all works well for me now.
They also have really helpful support so at the moment I am really satisfied with the option I have.
I also enjoy the feature when you get a notification on your mail upon a certain event. Very convenient

Hi everyone!
We appreciate that you chose between us and Thrive. Definitely, you should try out 14days free trial at first, to check out all features. The top things we offer you can check here:
  • Campaign auto-optimization
  • Instant redirects
  • Real-time detailed statistics
  • Bot filter / Proxy detection
  • Qualified customer support
  • Landing hosting & constructor (visual and HTML)
  • Organic traffic tracking
  • Hiding links and funnel
And these all features are just a top of the iceberg! Just register and check all these out.

banners
Back