The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Guide] How I make $$ with Adult Cams using Images

Emma Eva

affiliate
I've been using this method for a while now and it's been working great. You only need roughly 20 minutes a day for this method. I'll quickly explain what the method is and than I'll get into step by step details.

This method basically is us uploading images of cam girls to a popular image site with our affiliate link in the account profile. When you upload an album most of the time each album gets over 200,000 views on this site which gets you a lot of traffic coming to your affiliate link and it's been converting awesome.
Ok lets get into the step by steps.

1. First we need to set up a cam affiliate account so we can make money. Any one will do, such as webcams.com,. dating.com, imlive, livejasmin, etc

2. We need a domain with the word "cams" "cam" "webcam" "webcams" in it. This will be your only investment for this method. Once you have registered a domian name you will need to redirect your domain to your adult affiliate link so when a user goes to your domain it's being redirected to your affiliate link and making you money. If you bought a domain with godaddy you can easily use their domain forwarding feature to do this.

3. We need to register an account on imgsrc.ru (even tho it's a .ru site most of the traffic was coming from the USA) this is where we will be uploading our cam girl images. We want to pretend that we are a cam girl so when registering an account use a girls name as your username. Usernames like "SexyJenny" or "CuteGirl" are good. Just anything to make it look like we are a girl basically.

4. When you first login with your new account on imgsrc you can add some personal data. In the "user info" box we are going to put this "Check out my Live Cam at http://www.yourdomain.com" something along those lines. There is also a space that says "homepage" and here you can simply just put your domain. Than click on save your personal info.

5. We need some images of a cam girl now. Go to the cam site we are promoting and click on any cam girl, they usually have a bunch of pics of themselves on thier profile which you can download or you can also just do screenshots of the cam girl in thier free chat and crop them. Important imgsrc does not allow watermarks in the images so please make sure all images have zero watermarks or domians in them. We also want pics of just one cam girl at a time not multiple different cam girls because we are pretending we are one cam girl at imgsrc. This is how I get images but if you have any other way of getting a cam girls images than you can use that too.

6. Now we want to upload our cam girl images to imgsrc. On your account page it will say "create new album" and in the "new album name" space we are going to give our images a s3x title like "I'm a Naughty Girl" something like that. And now we want to choose a catagory for our images, where it says "album section" we are going to choose from the drop down list "nudity" and click on "create album" Now you will be brought to an album page. Where it says "Foreword (description)" we want to put this "Check out my profile for more!" and where it says "Comma seperated tags" we put in some adult cam keywords like "adult cams, boobs, ass, chat, live cams, xxx, girls, cam girls, webcam" any keywords you can think of really. Than once all that info is put in there we click on "save album information" than we want to upload our cam girl images so go ahead and do that next. That part is pretty self explanatory.

That's it! We are done! Sometimes it takes 24 hours for your album to be approved but even before it's approved you get alot of views on your album and profile. So now when people check out your cam girl images in the album description it's going to say for them to check out your profile which has your domain in it and you will start to get lots of traffic to your domain. So I make a new imgsrc account and album everyday of a new cam girl which only takes 20 minutes a day and I've been making really good money with this. I use the same domian for each imgsrc account. You can also use a different ***** link that forwards to your affiliate link for each imgsrc account to make each account look different.

15hzmdz.png

Check This Image.

Using archive poster, grabbing 900 images to reblog on Tumblr and using IFTTT to dump them on Flickr and Twitter, I made couple hundo monetizing some worthless dating sites. I think I'm moving to outside of the scope of Adult, I just don't like the difficulty acquiring backlinks lol. IF you got some coin I guess you could buy them, but otherwise it would be a painful road of PBN building :p

I have a bot on Twitter posting 1 to 3 images every hour with text to its 'assigned' twitter feed on autopilot :) The bot has been working 24/7 for almost 2 months.

Now, the hard part is building up traffic to the bot's feed >:O)
Will you follow my bot back? TBD

MI
Back