The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Great Opportunity -100% Legitimate-

BinLayer

affiliate
This is a notification all webmasters who want to earn money with their sites in a legitimate way:

After a successful establishment and many satisfied webmasters in Germany (29,000 members), Russia (8,000 members) and Spain (3,000 members), BinLayer now wants to give UK webmasters the opportunity to market their homepage profitable via our newest AdServer Technology, which only shows those ads, that are relevant for their page and don’t disturb but inform their visitors.

BinLayer is not only a reliable and modern AdService, but was also recently nominated as “Provider of the year 2008”, which is mainly because of its modern and steadily improving Ad-Server System, its high-quality advertising campaigns (e.g. Vodafone, ZoneAlarm, T.M.Lewin, Photo.com etc.) quick payments, extraordinary features and an innovative support system.

Feel free to visit our website www(dot)binlayer(dot)com in order to convince yourself about our experience and expertise and of course to have a look at our conditions.

There are no additional costs involved. We pay you for showing our ads!

Best regards
BinLayer
Your reliable AdService

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing that information, I think your offer is fantastic, I think you should work with a native English speaker to make you site information clearer, I find some of the info rather difficult to understand, anyway, I have done a post about bin layer services here

I was put off this company straightaway by the fact that the post title said "100% Legitimate". (the lady doth protest too much)

useful blog post tho Temi

banners
Back