The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Tips to earn $100 a day.

Find something you enjoy doing and then monitize it or charge people for you doing it

Lets share some tips and create a great super thread to earn $100/day

GOOGLE HANGOUT is an awesome tool that you put to use in few minutes and almost instantly (a few hours to a few days) get yourself to a first page Google position. Add streaming videos (like YouTube, et al), put up slides, etc. Use mid level competitive keywords in your content in the hangout as well as on the linked pages to your blogs and/or sites.

Use middle density competitive keywords (sometimes high) and go to keywords planner and get 10 similar keywords. Then,
create a hangouts and post the primary keyword in the hangout title. Next, sprinkle two or three in the text description.

Create eight to ten similar hangouts to be in first page positions with Google Search and YouTube. Keep adding content daily for a week or two, or even to the end of your campaigns. Be sure to link everything to your offer pages, landing pages, blogs, etc. You will find this works best with a niche content site or a niche blog. Place your offers sensibly through the sites and watch the click throughs increase every day.

Be sure to include all of the typical SEO strategies for tags and keywords on these pages and sites and you will find yourself crushing the competition.

This strategy can earn anyone $100 every day but you need to be working every day promoting what you are selling in order to make that money.

So here goes:

There always is something people are searching for on the web and they don't get the answers they seek. Find what that is and write an Ebook and publish it on Amazon. Assuming that you price it at $1.99, you need to sell no more than 60 Ebooks to make $100.

The next part, the marketing will be hard. Create a blog. Post some articles, reviews, etc. Promote the blog and build an audience. As your the number of your readers grows, you'll be making more money from the Ebooks you write.

Maybe after a few years you'll be making more than $100 in a day.

Your post went from hopeful to GOOD LUCK real quick....

Anyways, there are tons of forums with tons of people discussing many methods of making money online. I'm going to go upload my bookmarks behind some CPA content lockers and come back with a download link for ya!

Just kidding, here ya go! I made a blogspot based on what TJ Tutor said(sort of). I went to keyword planner, typed in bookmark and just went with something, hopefully this will rank in google some how :)

CPA is worth looking into IMO...

socialbookmarkmanager.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
This strategy can earn anyone $100 every day but you need to be working every day promoting what you are selling in order to make that money.

So here goes:

There always is something people are searching for on the web and they don't get the answers they seek. Find what that is and write an Ebook and publish it on Amazon. Assuming that you price it at $1.99, you need to sell no more than 60 Ebooks to make $100.

The next part, the marketing will be hard. Create a blog. Post some articles, reviews, etc. Promote the blog and build an audience. As your the number of your readers grows, you'll be making more money from the Ebooks you write.

Maybe after a few years you'll be making more than $100 in a day.

hey I want to know that I have some poems written by me and one thing i m not sure if its worth reading or not , so can I sell them online ? can I earn money through it ?

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.

You can earn 100 $ / 1000 $ or whatever you want, provided you exactly know what you want to do with it. Simply following or listening to some one else idea and without really adding values , are like adding more devalued money in the economy.

banners
Back