The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

google site links advice

luckyig

affiliate
Hi,

When i search for the name of my site in google, it used to show 8 site links, back in march it went down to 3 and today its gone to 4.

Does anyone know much about these site links and how i can get it back to having the 8 links?

Thanks.

You can try ArticlesMarketing.

You only need to focus on three main sites. Ezinearticles , Zimbio and GoArticles.

Ezine gives more long-lasting link juice while GoArticles is good for a quicker short-burst items such as news stories and celebrity gossip. There are other great article sites, but you're a successful webCEO so you're BUSY right?!! Like I said you only have a limited amout of time so spend it wisely and NO duplicate content -- reword if you're really lazy.

It is important that the backlinks use appropriate keyword anchor text, and that the landing page from the link has been optimised for that keyword.

Hi,

When i search for the name of my site in google, it used to show 8 site links, back in march it went down to 3 and today its gone to 4.

Does anyone know much about these site links and how i can get it back to having the 8 links?

Thanks.
Hi, luckyig

I think no one knows the accurate algorithm of Google but you should keep on building backlinks for your site and you would have more than 8 links in the search results. :)

Have a nice day,

You can try ArticlesMarketing.

You only need to focus on three main sites. Ezinearticles , Zimbio and GoArticles.

Ezine gives more long-lasting link juice while GoArticles is good for a quicker short-burst items such as news stories and celebrity gossip. There are other great article sites, but you're a successful webCEO so you're BUSY right?!! Like I said you only have a limited amout of time so spend it wisely and NO duplicate content -- reword if you're really lazy.

I'm just getting into the article submission aspect, and to be honest I don't really get it. The article sites all have their own guidelines, and I'm pretty sure most of them frown on adding anchor text links.

I've tried using Ezine (I think it was them) and they repeatedly refused to allow any of my material, and I'm a published author! (just so you know it wasn't junk).

If I do find an article site suitable for my material, do I then add sporadic anchor text links (and is this even possible as most seem to strip out any coding) in the copy, or just add a link at the bottom?

I'm a little baffled by this whole process. :unsure:

That information fluctuates all the time. Google does not show all the links that it knows about your site here. Sometimes it even throws in a few No Follow links. Just start building links on high pr social sites and you will do well. 8 links is nothing.

banners
Back