The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Places and map with business on it?

kaybee22

affiliate
I was wonder how to get my business on the google map, not a red icon thing but the name of my business on the actual map its self.

I have full filled out google place and been verified we come on page one for our search terms and have goog adword campaign but do not show on the map itself any help would be great
Thanks Ant

Hi kaybee,

It sounds like you are talking about adding a Places label. Google adds these to well established businesses. Here's a good article that I was just reading that talks about how to do it.
<a href="http://www.iexposure.com/2011/06/16/how-to-get-a-google-places-label">HOW TO: Get a Google Places Label</a>

You've all seen this before. You're exploring Google Maps, and you see businesses that are listed directly on the map. Have you ever wondered why some businesses show up with their own label, while others don?t? Well, you're not alone...

?the elusive Places Label is now more attainable.

In the past, acquiring a Places Label for your business was a seemingly random occurrence, as Google attempted to verify the locations of businesses algorithmically.

banners
Back