The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google pagerank update

PR updates tend to be around every three months or so these days. Backlink updates are only slightly more often, perhaps every two months or so.

Mrcrowley,
Are you expecting a significant rise in one of your sites's PR? I am waiting for PR for this forum to go back to what it used to be before the forum was moved to this url :)

I don't think Google ever announce when they backlink or PR update will take place.

As far as I know, Bagi is always researching and investigating backlink and PR updates. He's the expert :)

It would be great if someone who worked at or is currently working at Google joined this forum :)

Mrcrowley,
Are you expecting a significant rise in one of your sites's PR? I am waiting for PR for this forum to go back to what it used to be before the forum was moved to this url :)
I hope i get a significant rise in my sites as they are all pr 0.
1 has been running for 4 months while the other 2 have only been running for 2 months but i've been promoting all like mad. Note before this i've never run a site except for 1 of those free host sites and never needed to promote it. So i'm very new to webmastering but have done a little research.

Offtopic:
I just received a submission from you in my directory posted url is Promote your website for only A Pound i would approve it but it i get Server not found. Is this temporary or you entered an incorrect url?

I hope i get a significant rise in my sites as they are all pr 0.
1 has been running for 4 months while the other 2 have only been running for 2 months but i've been promoting all like mad. Note before this i've never run a site except for 1 of those free host sites and never needed to promote it. So i'm very new to webmastering but have done a little research.

Offtopic:
I just received a submission from you in my directory posted url is Promote your website for only A Pound i would approve it but it i get Server not found. Is this temporary or you entered an incorrect url?

Thank for that, the site was launched yesterday, some DNS has not picked it up, you can delay the approval till Monday or whenever you server dns picks it up, the site is online hoever.

I have noticed you site in some of my directories too, Iwill approve them :)

BTW, the name of you directory, I hope you will not ge in trouble with a big brand company with very very similar names.

BTW, the name of you directory, I hope you will not ge in trouble with a big brand company with very very similar names.
hehe i know what you mean but the title only replicates the host name and does not use any advertising propaganda from the big company based on that i hope its ok.

Thanx v much for the approvals. Could i ask you in your experience with new sites that have time and effort put into promotion how long can you expect to wait to get pr?

It all depends on the quality of the links that points to the site for example a week or so before the last update I launched a site called Promote your website for only A Pound , I have just two links pointing to it from a very good source and the site got PR3 .

I also launched another site at the same time but that one did not get very good backlink and it never got any PR :(

So it really depends on how good the links pointing to the site is. The site you launched a few months ago will definately get some PR, the most recent one as well if you have a number of good link pointing to it it should get some PR as well.

Thanks

So, could I launch a new site, purchase just one backlink on a pr9 site and possibley get a pr6, pr7 or even a pr8 on my new site when Google do the next backlink and pr update.

Cool. Might just do that :)

I can remember reading an area on this forum in regards to PR3 domains available for registration. Can't seem to find the topic. I think the post was by member addurllink

Temi can you point me to the right direction please :)

So, could I launch a new site, purchase just one backlink on a pr9 site and possibley get a pr6, pr7 or even a pr8 on my new site when Google do the next backlink and pr update.
Not far from before I visited the auction where link from PR10 page was selling for 5.500 USD per month:armada8:
But,to support high PR you have to buy that link every month:D

banners
Back