Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Adsense Fraud?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
This letter was posted on pastebin by an alleged former google adsense employee.

Check out the letter:

So they were going to (in their words) “carry out extreme quality control on AdSense publishers”. When one of my fellow co-workers asked what they meant by that. Their response was that AdSense itself hands out too many checks each month to publishers, and that the checks were too large and that needed to end right away. Many of the employees were not pleased about this (like myself). But theywere successful in scaring the rest into thinking it would be their jobs and their money that would be on the line if they didn’t participate. The meeting left many confused as to how this was going to happen.

What did they mean by extreme quality control? A few other smaller meetings occur with certain keypeople in the AdSense division that furthered the idea and procedure they planned on implementing.There were lots of rumors and quiet talking amongst the employees, there was lots of speculations,some came true and some didn’t. But the word was that they were planning to cut off a large portion of publisher’s payments.

I read it, I don't know, sometime in the past couple of weeks. A lot of people are saying it's fake but it doesn't sound fake to me. Plus, I wouldn't put it past Google.

If you watch Matt Cutts' video response, you'll hear him say that it's "pretty much" not true. Pretty much? That means at least some of it is.

MI
Back