The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good Traffic source with carrier targeting

there are lot of them
pop traffic : popads,proplerads,zeropark....etc
2 cases,
1) I dont like pop traffic.
2) propeller ads im trying soon eventhough I dont see anything about their rates, I guess they work on CPM, but not sure what are the rates. The other 2 you mentioned I will check soon, but hope they are on cpc.

Mostly using Zero Park, Reach effect, Propellerads, Exo, Plugrush, Hilltop ads.

You should have a look at them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, you can try our traffic at Find Your Audience.

We specialize in pops/display with worldwide inventory.
Direct publishers + premium traffic partners

Feel free to add me on skype @ live:travismays_1

Hi there.

At HilltopAds we have WW mobile carrier targeting, as well as a lot of different carries traffic in stock. Of course, it's not the only targeting at HilltopAds. You may use targeting by device, OS, time, GEO, and so on. Plus, you will be able to run as CPM and CPA campaigns.

Feel free to PM me to ask any HilltopAds related question! :)

hi dude, you could go for propellerads, and hope this will be good for you, but also, you can subscribe to a spy-tool, to help you searching for this, it's a way quietly simple to check it out, as they do integrate features to help you handling this out! This are some one you could try to work with on this purpose: ADMobiSpy, Whatrunswhere. Wish you all the best on this!

HI Friends
Following are some good traffiv sources:
  1. Google Adwords. AdWords are an old-school paid traffic source that still offers huge potential rewards, though the cost per click is often high. ...
  2. Facebook Ads. ...
  3. Outbrain Amplify For Advertisers. ...
  4. LinkedIn Ads. ...
  5. Twitter Ads.

MI
Back