The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good traffic, no conversions

DaVinciii

affiliate
Hello, I've been on this forum a couple of months ago, but I've not really posted much while working on my site.
My site is a content site, and I generate decent targeted USA traffic organically (around 15k/month). Most of my articles rank page 1 and 2.

I've been trying to monetize using Amazon associates, shareasale, and CJ. I have detailed helpful content, top lists, how-to's, detailed reviews, etc and my links get clicked, but zero conversions.
The site is 1 year old and the traffic has grown well. Please, I need someone to honestly help me out.

It is not about the networks you are using to monetize, it is about the particular offers you are monetizing and how appealing it is to the one who is reading your posts. You have to get closer. You have to specifically target placing special offers on special pages that contains the particular offer that relates very well with that article.

Let's say for example, you are writing a post about Best Cheap web hosting companies, then you place an affiliate offer for a Good Quality FREE WEB Hosting. Do you see what will happen here? You have to place your affiliate offers in such a way that it is irresistible by anyone who is really looking for what your article is all about.

Get the strategy I am saying here. There is hardly no way someone who is looking for a Cheap web hosting see a Free good web hosting and wouldn't be tempted to check it out. Now when they get to the free web hosting, they may have upgrade later to raise limitations, then you get your commissions.

I just used this as an example, it doesn't necessarily have to be something free, but I am trying to show you the strategy that you can apply to make your affiliate offers more attractive to click and convert. :cool: instathought form experience

If you can think like the reader who is reading your articles, then you can easily convert them.

Relevance, related or impulse purchase in an offer. What works best?
You should try to alternate and A<=>B test those categories.

You should know your target audience better in order to make better offers for them. If the content and offers have nothing in common, why should the users click on them?

I believe the offer is the problem, think of what will be interesting to your users, so you should test a couple of other offers and find our what will work for your audience

banners
Back