The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good day

Skyy

affiliate
Hey there. My name is sky, been backpacking the world for 4 years now, been trying to be digital Nomad, but only started making money online recently. Had to work crap jobs as I traveled before. Tried everything from FBA, dropshipping, and even transcription and teaching English online. But I fell in love with cpa marketing and made my first profit last week. I plan to devote all my time to this, 100k in 90 days is the plan. I have quite a bit of value and tips to add here, and my first post will be giving away one of my secrets.
Cheers guys.

Hey there. My name is sky, been backpacking the world for 4 years now, been trying to be digital Nomad, but only started making money online recently. Had to work crap jobs as I traveled before. Tried everything from FBA, dropshipping, and even transcription and teaching English online. But I fell in love with cpa marketing and made my first profit last week. I plan to devote all my time to this, 100k in 90 days is the plan. I have quite a bit of value and tips to add here, and my first post will be giving away one of my secrets.
Cheers guys.

@Skyy welcome to the forum, and am looking foreword to hear your secret :).

you can also take a look at my CPA Marketing tutorial from here .

what kind of offers are you running by the way ?.

Thanks. I'm running offers from MaxB at the moment, using a few less known forms of traffic that aren't as mainstream. Trying to get on ClickBank next, but couldn't make an account because I think my IP was flagged because I'm traveling, so trying to sort that out with customer service with my American passport :p
But I'm running a few different verticals, trying to understand my angles better.
Ads through Bing, Pinterest, and a few more.

I posted some value over here:
[Script] Redirect by Country - GeoLocation Javascript Tool

MI
Back