The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

good books for motivation?

So many people like "The Secret" :)

I'm not a "The Secret" fan, the documentary anyway, I have yet to read the book...that being said, my recommendations are as follows: "Chicken Soup for the Entrepreneurial Soul" and "The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be" both by Jack Canfield and co-author.

Hey Mead...why not introduce yourself in the New Members area so we can all say hi...:)

Best book read till now

I feel the best book to get a view and an understanding of how to make money and to understand the importance of money is " Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki...

Have a look at the same and enjoy reading.

Yeah, that's a good book. I have also read that.
Apart from that, one more book is also really good and motivational. Its called "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch and Jeffrey Zaslow.
It has broaden my thinking horizon and now i have started seeing the world in new light and perspective.
Try reading that or even before buying it, read about it on website.
Whether you want to start a new business or want to venture into something new, this will give you the correct positive attitude.

I feel the best book to get a view and an understanding of how to make money and to understand the importance of money is " Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki...

Have a look at the same and enjoy reading.

That's what I was about to suggest, it is a pretty good read.

MI
Back