The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

good books for motivation?

tschirmer

affiliate
Hey, what books has everyone read to get motivated?

I'll start it with Think and Grow Rich by napoleon hill and the science of getting rich by Wallace D wattles

try it!

Why not get your hands on 'The Super Affiliate Handbook' of Rosalind Gardner.

It'll certainly help you learn a lot of Informative tactics on how to become better in the Affiliate marketing business.

It's a very good source of knowledge for newbies to try on.

Goodluck and more power to you!!!! :)

In my pernal experience have found motiational audios and videos (like The Secret) to by far the most effective given howthe brain process's information.

I would recommend recording your vision and maor targetfor your life using an audio program and combining your voice with a motivational song you have.

Their are numerous programs out there that can do this for free lie GoldWave.

Hope this helps.

P.S. If yo really want a good book then "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill is in my opinion th undisputed champ of personal growth, goal achieving, business success, heck I think he talks about every topic of personal development under the sun.

Enjoy the success!

I really like all the books mentioned so far. I'm also a big fan of T Harv Eker's "Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind". :)

Hey,

I agree with Dorian about "The Secret". I haven't read the book, but watched the documentary, and it was good.

Right now, I am reading "The Seven Minute Difference" by Allyson Lewis. It teaches you how ordinary changes make extraordinary difference in your life. Go ahead, and give this book a shot.

You can also read "The Automatic Millionaire" by David Bach. So, here are three books from my side:

1. The Secret
2. Seven Minute Difference
3. The Automatic Millionaire

I agree that Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki is a great read and motivational tool.
I would also suggest Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends and Influence People.

Why not get your hands on 'The Super Affiliate Handbook' of Rosalind Gardner.

It'll certainly help you learn a lot of Informative tactics on how to become better in the Affiliate marketing business.

It's a very good source of knowledge for newbies to try on.

Goodluck and more power to you!!!! :)

yes
Super Affiliate Handbook' of Rosalind Gardner
are Good
:)
try it

I'd recommend trying to get a copy of

Whoever Makes the Most Mistakes Wins
by Richard Farson (Author), Ralph Keyes (Author)

It's on Amazon. Changed my whole perspective...

The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino.

Reading a good motivation book is useless if you lack an inner drive to follow what is written in the book. It's all a state of mind.

For biz, I like Guy Kawasaki's Building the Dream, and his other book, "Rules for Revolutionaries". It brings your mind to a different playing field and head and shoulders above your competitors.

For personal montivation, Tim Ferriss' 4 hour workweek is pretty motivational.

But the most motivational thing I do every day is list the tasks I need to accomplish that day and check them off as they're completed. With that I can see and feel the progress I'm making and how I'm getting closer to achieving my goals.

I like reading something that can be applied to many aspects of my life. Blink is one of my favorites. It's about how, without realizing it, we make quick assumptions in the "blink" of an eye, what "gut feelings are and what they mean.

So my pick is Blink by Malcolm Gladwell.

One of my favorites

is "Think & Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. He interviewed people like William Wrigley, Alexander Graham Bell, etc. and developed 17 success principles which in my opinion are still inspiring.

Enjoy
Greetings to all
Petra

Richest Man in Babylon
Think and Grow Rich

Those are two of the best. I've read Brian Tracy but found him to be repetitive.

I have a few other motivational books on the shelf waiting to be read.

Funnily enough my greatest motivation recently has come from reading property investing books. Reading about property and long term wealth really lets you see that websites really do bring money in rather quickly, compared to property anyway! That taught me patience and perserverance.

I am a huge fan of "The Secret" especially the chapter about your relationship with money.

Then is "The New Science of Getting Rich" revised for the 21st century. I never read the older version so I can't compare both of them but the new version is really a good read.

The third is "Law of Attraction: The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don't" by Michael J. Losier. This similar to the secret but this one provide some exercise for you to practice.

banners
Back