The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Getting and Setting Landing Pages - The FREE Way?

thehustler

Hey, I have thought of these things:

1) I'm thinking to extract landing pages using HTTrack and then using those after making necessary edits. Now, after ripping those landing pages, how do I use it? I want to add my custom domain and such and don't know how I can actually use these landing pages for my offers?

I am a bit noob in these matters, so sorry in advance.

2) Elementor pro costs $49 for one site and Thrive Membership (for 25 sites) costs only $90 every 3 months. I'm thinking does one site count if I do the "pathway" thing? Suppose my site is bestthings.com and I do bestthings.com/healthproduct, then bestthings.com/gamingoffer, then bestthings.com/latestiphone. Can I use the 1 site license of elementor pro in multiple pathway? :p

3) I have a collection of PPC landing pages that I downloaded a couple of months ago. What is the easiest way to edit them and again how do I use them for my own offer after the necessary changes?

4) Is there any free landing page builder for Wordpress? I need to customize it good and able to add my own domain.

Any free way to use those PPC landing pages that I have for now?

Eventually I will get the Thrive Themes but for now I am forced with an alternative.

Please help me out on this fellas.

Thanks in advance!

Can I use the 1 site license of elementor pro in multiple pathway

You will have ask Elementor Pro about that but it sounds like you are only thinking of using one site with multiple pages.

Again, check with them to make sure you don't end up spending more than you can or want. You may want to check about whether or not you can add subdomains. It's still one site but if you get ALL of the information up front, you can make a fully informed decision and rest easy about what you can do.

Is there any free landing page builder for Wordpress?

There are free landing page plugins in WP. I can tell you from experience that they aren't all great - slow to load, sometimes act up or don't load at all but if you absolutely need to, you can try those. Make sure you read the reviews for a plugin you're considering. You can add your own images and text. There is one (can't remember the name, sorry) that lets you create multiple landers for split testing and lets you know which one is working better by giving you numbers. Sadly, the plugin itself didn't work very well.

Any free way to use those PPC landing pages that I have for now?

You will have to upload them to a host, free or paid, though I don't recommend free hosting at all.

Other peoples web pages are their property and are copyright when published -- that is pretty much standardized international copyright law -- see

That said; What programs are used by web designers?

• get a HTML editor
  • invest the time to learn how to use it
  • take the pages you like and save them
  • open them in the HTML editor and see how they work

then make your own pages
Bootstrap
Documentation - Materialize

The above are open-source and free
Bootstrap was developed by Twitter

The other option is to buy (that's right -- just pay for) someone else to do your landing pages and spend your time marketing and making money -- that will pay the bills.

If you are in the middle: you need to make or buy some basic templates that you will know enough to edit into the landing page that you want.

Look for free Creative Commons 3.0 photos and art (and hope for the best) or just buy the images from a stock image seller that guarantees you non-exclusive copyright license <<< better

You will have ask Elementor Pro about that but it sounds like you are only thinking of using one site with multiple pages.

Again, check with them to make sure you don't end up spending more than you can or want. You may want to check about whether or not you can add subdomains. It's still one site but if you get ALL of the information up front, you can make a fully informed decision and rest easy about what you can do.

There are free landing page plugins in WP. I can tell you from experience that they aren't all great - slow to load, sometimes act up or don't load at all but if you absolutely need to, you can try those. Make sure you read the reviews for a plugin you're considering. You can add your own images and text. There is one (can't remember the name, sorry) that lets you create multiple landers for split testing and lets you know which one is working better by giving you numbers. Sadly, the plugin itself didn't work very well.

You will have to upload them to a host, free or paid, though I don't recommend free hosting at all.
Thanks azgold for the detailed reply. :)

Other peoples web pages are their property and are copyright when published -- that is pretty much standardized international copyright law -- see

That said; What programs are used by web designers?

• get a HTML editor
  • invest the time to learn how to use it
  • take the pages you like and save them
  • open them in the HTML editor and see how they work

then make your own pages
Bootstrap
Documentation - Materialize

The above are open-source and free
Bootstrap was developed by Twitter

The other option is to buy (that's right -- just pay for) someone else to do your landing pages and spend your time marketing and making money -- that will pay the bills.

If you are in the middle: you need to make or buy some basic templates that you will know enough to edit into the landing page that you want.

Look for free Creative Commons 3.0 photos and art (and hope for the best) or just buy the images from a stock image seller that guarantees you non-exclusive copyright license <<< better

Will look into Bootstrap. Thanks :)

You both are two of the most helpful people in the forum. :)

I forgot to address the copyright infringement issue that @Graybeard mentioned but that is an excellent point and something to keep in mind as you're going through this.

For images, use sources like Unsplash, MorgueFile, etc. Check the licenses on MF but on Unsplash, they are all copyright, royalty and attribution free, even for commercial use. Downside is that there may not be anything related to your particular niche. Their photos are great for blog posts, not a lot that I've seen that you'd use on affiliate landers. Unsplash photos are absolutely beautiful and very high quality, if you can find one that suits your offer.

There are quite a few free image sources but make sure that you read the licensing before using. Some only offer a partial selection of total freebies, or require a membership fee.

banners
Back