The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Hello, i was really interested in starting with mobile pops but it doens't seems to be a right choice now...
You said that you run Adwords and Facebook now, can you recommend what kind of offers are working for you?

Thanks a lot

There are so many Mobile Advertisement network. I want to know how to choose right network for affiliate marketing

I ran a 200% ROI campaign on Facebook mobile newsfeed with fashion voucher SOI. Because of ban I switched to Adwords' GDN with the same offer. My target on Facebook was 30+ women and liked the fashion brand. On GDN (with same angle and banner) I target 26+ women, mobile only, and selected topics which this target group would be at (to exclude kids who use their mums phone)

No conversions so far and I've kinda given up. Do you think there still is some potential for this offer on GDN, maybe with better targeting? Honestly can't find anything about supermarket/fashion vouchers SOI on Adwords, but a lot on Facebook

I ran a 200% ROI campaign on Facebook mobile newsfeed with fashion voucher SOI. Because of ban I switched to Adwords' GDN with the same offer. My target on Facebook was 30+ women and liked the fashion brand. On GDN (with same angle and banner) I target 26+ women, mobile only, and selected topics which this target group would be at (to exclude kids who use their mums phone)

No conversions so far and I've kinda given up. Do you think there still is some potential for this offer on GDN, maybe with better targeting? Honestly can't find anything about supermarket/fashion vouchers SOI on Adwords, but a lot on Facebook

1st of all GDN is nothing like Facebook, Facebook is 1 traffic source on GDN you are potentially advertising on hundreds sometimes thousands of different traffic sources (placements) at once. You will have to spend a lot more on AdWords in order to find the placements that convert and you will need to use the AdWords conversion pixel as well.

I don't run pops anymore from ad networks, only on a direct buy basis. I run Adwords and Facebook mostly now.

Hi CMA, thank you very much for this valuable info you're giving away for free :)

I have 2 questions:
I have been always hearing CPA marketers, including professionals like Charles NGO, saying that Facebook and Google don't like affiliate marketers... While sometimes I find some professionals say they're promoting CPA offer on FB and Google Adwords, and that's why I'm kinda confused :(

1- Is it allowed by T&C of Facebook and Google to promote CPA offers? If not, are those marketers who promote offers there using some "non-allowed" methods to do so?

2- Is cloaking allowed on these platforms? if not, can they "technically" detect cloaking?

Please clarify these points for me, and thank you in advance.

Hi CMA, thank you very much for this valuable info you're giving away for free :)

I have 2 questions:
I have been always hearing CPA marketers, including professionals like Charles NGO, saying that Facebook and Google don't like affiliate marketers... While sometimes I find some professionals say they're promoting CPA offer on FB and Google Adwords, and that's why I'm kinda confused :(

1- Is it allowed by T&C of Facebook and Google to promote CPA offers? If not, are those marketers who promote offers there using some "non-allowed" methods to do so?

2- Is cloaking allowed on these platforms? if not, can they "technically" detect cloaking?

Please clarify these points for me, and thank you in advance.

1. Facebook and Adwords hates affiliates this is why they cloak, see Protect Your Campaigns From Spy Tools Like Adplexity With Magic Checker

2. No cloaking is not allowed if caught your account will be disabled however if you use a good cloaker you can run CPA campaigns long enough to make a good ROI :) and when the account is disabled you just create a new one.

What price range have you had the most success with Mobile (CPS, PPS, Revshare) Tier 1 Countries and what carriers are the most productive for you today?

What price range have you had the most success with Mobile (CPS, PPS, Revshare) Tier 1 Countries and what carriers are the most productive for you today?

Cost per lead and PIN submit offers.

Tier 1 GEO's does not have any PIN offers usually these are in tier 2 and 3, however, the UK still has them and EE performs the best based on EPC (earning per click)

Cost per lead and PIN submit offers.

Tier 1 GEO's does not have any PIN offers usually these are in tier 2 and 3, however, the UK still has them and EE performs the best based on EPC (earning per click)

Not from that aspect -- from the aspect of the user/client/buyer -- what spending level are they comfortable with 0 3 5 10 20 30 .... (dollars or euros)? <-- your best successes EPC

I am working on algorithmic parsing of various offers from datafeeds. Price range (sale price) is a factor in the algorithms

Hi CMA
In Europe, after the GDPR, for those who run pop traffic on mobile, nothing has changed? Do the privacy policies apply only to the advertiser landing pages? Is it safe for bridge pages of publishers?

Hi CMA
In Europe, after the GDPR, for those who run pop traffic on mobile, nothing has changed? Do the privacy policies apply only to the advertiser landing pages? Is it safe for bridge pages of publishers?

Nothing has changed because as affiliates we usually only use bridge pages and not collect data on users.

banners
Back