The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Hi @cashmoneyaffiliate

Do you have any insights into to the effect of an entry JS alert on ROI with popunders (or in general)? By that I mean an alert that appears as soon as the page loads.

So far I've only used Landers with alerts on page load. Last night it occured to me that because an alert switches your browser to that tab straight away it might be defeating the purpose of popunders (I.e. let them see it later when you're not interrupting). So I added the same LP, without the alert, into the mix to test. After a couple of hours zero conversions so I switched it off and went to bed. Then this morning i see it's jumped to 50℅ Roi compared to -30℅ on the page with alerts. The lag effect makes sense because they may not have seen it until later. Only 4 conversions so not much statistical significance but enough to make me run it again to give it a real chance.

I would say it depends on the vertical and the GEO, for example, I have found intro pops to lead to a lower ROI in the UK but increase ROI in BR.

The best thing to do is as you have seen is to always test.

Hello , im a newbie here
i wanted to ask you , what are the best traffic sources for sweepstakes and utilities offers
My plan is to use popup ( popads and pop cash , cause im on a low budget ) then scale it with mobile traffic (startapp and airpush), 2nd and 3rd tier countries
how much landers and ads will you use to test one offer , is 3 landing page with 1-5 ads for each LP is enough ?
Best regards
Zakaria

There is no "best" traffic source most traffic sources have pros and cons and traffic quality can vary widely depending on the GEO your running in and the vertical you are pushing. propeller ads and pop-ads would be a good start then scaling to a DSP like Go2mboi or Avazu mdsp. The set up I use when running is 6 ads 3 landing pages and 3/6 offers and analyze the data for the best combination.

Hi,

I would like to ask something, i'm trying to run CPI offers on AdWords. What would be the best setup? At the moment i've AdsBridge, but i don't know if i need a attribution analytics like Tune.

By your experience, what would it be the best setup in order to AdWords don't block my account.
P.S. I'm planning to send direct traffic.

unfortunately, I do not use Adsbridge and AdWords for CPI campaigns so can't help much on this.

Hello
This post helped me a lot,i would ask about normal CTR on landing page for popunder as traffic source,i got 12299 impressions with 40 clicks on Incentive landing page it's normal or should i cancel some bad source on popads traffic ??

the last question about popunder when the time to cut the source should i cut the source if got 50 imimpressions without any clicks ??
THANKS

Last edited:
Is Tonic a good traffic network to start off with or should I focus on a different one?

I don't know as I have not used them before but from looking at their web page it looks like they broker traffic from other networks such as Zeropark.

I would suggest sticking to known sources like propeller ads, zeroaprk, adcash at least to start with.

Hello
This post helped me a lot,i would ask about normal CTR on landing page for popunder as traffic source,i got 12299 impressions with 40 clicks on Incentive landing page it's normal or should i cancel some bad source on popads traffic ??

the last question about popunder when the time to cut the source should i cut the source if got 50 imimpressions without any clicks ??
THANKS

The CTR depends on the vertical and GEO for example if you were running an AV (antivirus) campaign in BR a good CTR would be 20%+ but if you were running the same campaign in a more competitive GEO like DE 10%+ would be good. I would recommend letting each source get to at least 500 to 1000 impressions before pausingg them.

wow, so it's possible make profit in these offers without landing page only with tracking in pop and redirect traffic source

your top affiliate ad network for taking offers ?

and top geos ?

No, you will need to use landing pages 99% of the time.

ClickDealer for normal offers and Afflow for remnant traffic (back button/popuder)

Which TLD do you recommend using when it comes to running sweepstakes offers, or any offer in that matter, in tier 2/3 countries? Also, what are some common domain names used for sweeps?

And last... I found a campaign on Adplexity Mobile that I am going to tweak and test. What would you say is a good budget to start with?

Last edited:
Which TLD do you recommend using when it comes to running sweepstakes offers, or any offer in that matter, in tier 2/3 countries? Also, what are some common domain names used for sweeps?

And last... I found a campaign on Adplexity Mobile that I am going to tweak and test. What would you say is a good budget to start with?

I would suggest using a generic domain such as "win-top-gifts.com" and avoid using a brand name on the domain as this can get your domain flagged.

This depends a lot on the payout of the offer and how many offers you will be testing, for example, if the offer payout is $3 I would suggest spending at least 5x the payout to see if the offer actually converts (this assumes you are using a proven landing page).

There are so many Mobile Advertisement network. I want to know how to choose right network for affiliate marketing as we can't test every network.
I have found none of the expert answers this question.
Hi!
To answer your question ... I use special program (spytools) to determine the most effective landing and offer.
I can see how partner network turn this offer, and draw the appropriate conclusions.

I have an aggressive lander that I am going to run in a non English speaking country. My offer network is asking to see the lander I will be using. I want to have a safe lander designed but I do not know where to start. Any suggestions for the quickest and easiest way to get this done?

I'm wondering, isn't it better to not use LPs for CPI offers?
I only use LPs for CPA,CPL etc,
I don't see any need to insert a landing page to promote app offers, I just direct the visitors to the app store / google play store.
and I saw other aff marketers who do the same.

I have an aggressive lander that I am going to run in a non English speaking country. My offer network is asking to see the lander I will be using. I want to have a safe lander designed but I do not know where to start. Any suggestions for the quickest and easiest way to get this done?

You want to show them what is considered a safe page you can find examples of safe pages using any good spy tool, they are usually the very non aggressive boring looking pages. If you let me know the vertical I can post an example here.

You want to make sure that you cloak by hiding your referring URL, you can do this using https or double meta refresh.

I'm wondering, isn't it better to not use LPs for CPI offers?
I only use LPs for CPA,CPL etc,
I don't see any need to insert a landing page to promote app offers, I just direct the visitors to the app store / google play store.
and I saw other aff marketers who do the same.

Some times direct linking works for CPI offers such as gaming apps but 9/10 times you will get a better ROI using a landing page for Antivirus or utility CPI offers.

Hi Taiwo, you are helping newbies a lot, appreciate that!!

Will it be a mistake to start with Android app download offers with Airpush(banners) to LP and PopAds direct to LP
on for example India GEO? My idea to do only this until I learn basics.

Thx

banners
Back