The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Hello sir , I am a new youtuber . I can not earn enough money from only youtube view . so I want to earn some more by get the affilate link what I can share in my videos for more money . already I get a website "ShareCash.org" ... I want to get some more affilate website for more earning . it will be very kind if you give me some suggetion about this .

I don't do video marketing and have zero experience in the area.

If your just looking for an affiliate network that has the type of offers your looking for you'll need to let me know what vertical your focused on promoting and I might be able to recommend some.

Hi. can you tell me what is service YTZ ? and how many days you testing new offers? Thanks

YTZ specializes in monetizing international redirects and remnant traffic. We have exclusive offers and rotator campaigns that optimize our offers based on their performance, so you can focus on buying traffic. Our campaigns are global and work for web and mobile traffic.

Feel free to contact me on Skype (marissa.ytz) if you want more info :)

I would like to know if you have been able to be positive on Popcash, I am running offers and still losing money.

What mobile ad network would you recommend to run sweepstakes? Be it display or pop.. I don't really care, what I care now is to find a good traffic source.

Thanks for your help.

I would like to know if you have been able to be positive on Popcash, I am running offers and still losing money.

What mobile ad network would you recommend to run sweepstakes? Be it display or pop.. I don't really care, what I care now is to find a good traffic source.

Thanks for your help.

You should give Popads a try.

Thanks for your help.

Adcash and Zeropark would be a good place to start for pop traffic.

Go2mobi, Airpush, Avazu are few OK DSPs

Hello guys after doing a little research, hear are the mobile ad networks that were recommended to me - some by peers, and some from the networks themselves. Would you please tell me which of these you would recommend the most - or which others are better? I'm looking to get good conversions for a low cost with a large variety of mobile ads such as CPI gaming, CPA dating, adult, etc.

Airpush, Mobicow, Leadbolt, Mobidea, Admoda, Inmobi, BuzzCity,
Byyd-tech.com (formerly Adfonic), Flash Networks (formerly Mobixell), Mojiva

Thanks so much!

Airpush/Leadbolt/Mobfox are my personal top.
However CR is up to your skills and ability to target.

For the offers, you may ping me ;)

Which of the above networks has the best campaign longevity in terms of not having to replace it with a better converting campaign every other day, and is the easiest to set up? Thanks!

Hi Thank you for opening such great thread!
I hope @cashmoneyaffiliate have time to reply to my question.

Background infomation : popads.net, Sweepstakes win something, popup, mobile, nothing changed between last month and this month.

I had a green roi average about 30% last month and was trying to scale it but before I even got to the point of getting back my advertisement fund.. suddenly I am experiencing drop on conversion this month.... average Bids gone double upwards on my RON campaign which caused my campaign go negative ROI again...and my targeted campaign that have been doing well over 30% are experiencing lack of conversions again gone negative ROI... Have you ever experienced something like this?

In your experience what would be the reason for sudden drop of ROI?

What is your next step to solve this problem?

Thank you love to hear back from you fast as possible

hello !! i have 2 questions please:

1-What do you think of ads in this network<StartApp> for cpi mobille offers and what are the countries that come the greatest conversion rate in this network

2-What do you think for this network<worldleads.com> for cpi offers . do you its Reliable

Last edited:
@TrafficYoda here is my answer: it's the cold hard truth about the aff. marketing biz and be prepared, you may not like it:

In a nutshell: every campaign runs it's course. You see, each traffic source only has X number of people. Once the vast majority of people in a the specific slice of the cyber realm have already seen your offer, they get tired of it and / or have already tried it. My experiences over 9 years of aff. marketing with around 24+ ad agencies has been a CONSTANT uphill battle of re-inventing yourself and your ad campaigns - maybe 2 new ads every day, and optimizing 2-10 of them every single day.

The other major reason for traffic falling into oblivion: being outbid. This is the worst, most merciless part of this whole jig, and its' evil goes without saying. Good luck anyway! o_O

Last edited:
MI
Back