The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Hey CMA,

I'm new in mobile cpa marketing. I have clickdealer account. But don't know where to to start my mobile cpa journey. Currently i just promoting desktop offer. Suggest me where and how can i start promoting mobile offers?

Thanks

I would recommend you download and read my free ebook Mobile Immersion 101.

i am looking to to start promoting mobile app installs/sweepstakes type offers through pop up/under traffic. Is mobile app installs still profitable?? i still see utility app installs ads when i spy on my android. Or should i just focus on sweepstakes i actually want to try both verticals, whats your opinion?

Dont think anyone is going to give this away. But anyone know any traffic sources that allow aggressive landing pages?

Good luck on promoting sweeps offers. I feel that most people have woken up to realise these are not legit. If going with that tho, I would search hard for a believable looking lander

i am looking to to start promoting mobile app installs/sweepstakes type offers through pop up/under traffic. Is mobile app installs still profitable?? i still see utility app installs ads when i spy on my android. Or should i just focus on sweepstakes i actually want to try both verticals, whats your opinion?

CPI is profitable as it never was before, but if you can run both, you should run both.

Both verticals are still profitable, however I prefer to run sweepstakes as the most profitable CPI offers especially antivirus/speed boost/browsers have strict terms such as if you get below a certain retention rate you will not be paid and $5000 fines for violating app store TOS and so on.

Dont think anyone is going to give this away. But anyone know any traffic sources that allow aggressive landing pages?

Almost no decent traffic source "allows" aggressive landing pages however the majority of affiliates cloak there landing pages from approval teams regardless.

Good luck on promoting sweeps offers. I feel that most people have woken up to realise these are not legit. If going with that tho, I would search hard for a believable looking lander

Sweepstakes offers still convert VERY well especially in 2nd and 3rd tier GEO's it is an ever green vertical in my opinion.

However the old "your a winner" angle is burnt but there are much more profitable angles you could use :)

Pop traffic is somewhat suitable on aggressive LPs. and teaser networks

The level of aggressive that most pop networks allow won't cut it anymore as there are affiliates like myself running what I can only descripe as "super" aggressive landing pages which allows us to bid high for the best placements.

Any tips on some other angles. I am running a winner angle and the CTR is rubbish haha

try playing with words/colors (inside optimization) or create another angle (outisde optimization).
Or well, maybe, you've chosen the wrong traffic type/offer.

Hi everybody!

I'm running nutra campaigns and now i planning my first mobile campaign. In your opinion, where do I start? I was thinking of starting mobile games apps... what do you think? Or should sweepstakes offers?

Or other?

Hi everybody!

I'm running nutra campaigns and now i planning my first mobile campaign. In your opinion, where do I start? I was thinking of starting mobile games apps... what do you think? Or should sweepstakes offers?

Or other?

Doesn't matter where you start. It's just a matter of what you feel more into (and how much money you have). Personally think CPI is the best, but @cashmoneyaffiliate won't agree with me (haha).
If you have a chance, run both (for example, PIN-games vs APP-games) and see what you're getting better.

P.S. Ang ping me if you're searching for CPI network ;)

Doesn't matter where you start. It's just a matter of what you feel more into (and how much money you have). Personally think CPI is the best, but @cashmoneyaffiliate won't agree with me (haha).
If you have a chance, run both (for example, PIN-games vs APP-games) and see what you're getting better.

P.S. Ang ping me if you're searching for CPI network ;)

Thanks guy!

But with this, i have another problem. Now i'm working with native ads, but for mobile offers it's bad, because my CPC it's very high.

What traffic source you recomend for me start? (Can be APP games)

Check out screens, from what I hear are a real conversion killer... Do you have any suggestions to improve the checkout process for customers purchasing a product online?

MI
Back