The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Full-Time Super Affiliate (Money, Cars, Women, Booze) - Ask me anything :)

probably amazon...it is ok for a newbie webmaster. choose cheapest products only))

I thought this was my AMA :D

Amazon - yeah, I tried that ages ago and it's not exactly an ideal market since you only get paid if someone makes an actual purchase. Think about it, you only get paid if someone actually BUYS something. With their Credit Card, Paypal or Bitcoin (they accept that now? :D) You take 100% of the risk with your marketing and costs, whereas the seller takes almost none.

What you wanna do is look at some of the low-end CPA offers that pay per form submit (zip submits, survey leads, etc) to get your feet wet. These don't pay much but they are a heck of a lot easier to convert than anything "per sale" where a user has to take his credit card from his wallet and buy some hardware :p

Anyway, just some food for thought :)

Last edited:
hello there Nick! Really enjoyed reading through :) i was searching for an answer for- "there is no redirection here. The Landing page with the php form captures the lead and sends it directly - so no redirection to another CPA offer somewhere else. Once the customer hits that submit button, he sees a thank you page and I get paid "
can you also please let me know how this is done??

and please let me know which networks are you working on!

and also regarding facebook - is there a way to reduce CPC ?? I'm getting very high cpc for campaigns..
thank you :)

Hi Nick,
Amazing thread! Thanks for all the valuable info and for answering all the questions.

I have a few myself and will appreciate your advise:
- Could you please share some specific finance landers/site you think are good?
- Have you always worked only with English speaking countries? If not, did you translate your site to the local language?
- In how many geo's do you run the test campaign and with how many keywords do you suggest to start?
- Do you use a one page layout for the site? Does the contact form is at the beginning of the page and do you recommend to use videos?

Thanks again for your time and help!

Hey

Thanks for the questions - let me try and address them:

I would stick to the main English speaking markets such as USA, UK, CANADA and AUSTRALIA. The payouts tend to be quite high and the fact the markets are English dominated means less translation work.

I did actually try and target some Non-English countries before, but it was quite challenging due to the language barrier so I now simply stick to English market - just easier if you know what I mean :)

I don't use videos ever and simply use very small micro-sites, maybe 3 pages at the most and nothing fancy. I'm after form submissions and lead conversions, so don't want to educate ore inform people too much, I simply want people to fill out the form or get off the page :)

The contact form I always place on the right and above the fold, as this yields the highest conversion rate by a mile.

Any more questions just fire away ;)
Nick

Hi Nick, back again with another question :D

In terms of targeting, I've been told to stay away from tier 1 countries and focus on tier 2 and 3 countries, as there is less competition. I realize you already answered this type of question but you could you elaborate a bit more? In terms of... quality of traffic, number of conversions, quality of conversions etc. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hi Nick, would be great if you could help me with this question..

Along your journey as an affiliate to super affiliate. Working with multiple networks...

How do you consider a network as a great network? that will make you come back again and again?

What's the thing that you love / hate on a network :)

Thank you! and you're amazing!

G'Day Nick,

Awesome thread...Thanks for sharing...Very Inspirational!

I'm in a job I'm starting to hate. I want to take control and start my own business.

The model you have outlined is appealing to me and I want to learn how to start.

I know its not going to be easy, but I want to work at this until I can replace my income.

I am new to affiliate marketing in general, so I am a total newb, so to speak.

First of all, can you point me to some resources?

Obviously, I am going to have to learn how to use Adwords effectively. Any resources for this you can recommend?

As far as creating landing pages, I was going to use wordpress. You have alluded that wordpress is far to heavy of an application for the micro sites you implement for your landing pages etc. What or who do you recommend to do this?

What can I expect to have to outlay for a 3 or 4 page micro site?

When it comes to your sites, what pages do you normally include? Landing Page with Submit Form, Contact Page, Privacy and Terms and Conditions? Is that it? Any chance you can send me a link to an example? Doesn't have to be one of yours. A competitor is fine. (PM me with the link if you don't want to post here)

Who do you use for hosting? Do you spin up a digital ocean or similar VPS host to run your micro sites?

Do you use a CDN at all?

Do you only purchase one domain name per site/campaign you are targeting?

What's involved in monitoring and tweaking your campaigns through out the day? Is this something I would be able to manage while still holding a full time job for example?

I apologize for all the questions. That will probably do for this post!

Thanks again for your insights and inspirations!

Hey man

Great that you take your time :)

1) On your landing pages what CTR & Conversion rate are you aiming for (so you optimize until you meet the rate you are looking for)

2) what steps you take to increase landing page CTR & CR (Conversion rate)

Appreciate your help!

Dear Nick: Why do you super affiliates love buying bottles so much? Are you over it now?

Yours truly,
Los Pollos.

Hi Nick!
I have seen your website, what do you recommend for newbie with very very low budget?
Do you recommend any cpurse on Bing Ads?
I tried it with a popular method using from minimum of 3k keywords to have high traffic and low bids.. but didn’t work, some parameters of Bing are really mysterious it seems and some keywords stopped to get traffic for no real reasons..

Unsatisfied and spent almost all my budget, I’m learning ethical hacking and Python at the moment, but I loved to read about your story ;)

MI
Back