The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Full-Time Super Affiliate (Money, Cars, Women, Booze) - Ask me anything :)

Alright, my plan is to find a offer on a cpa network which pays for leads.
Then create a 1 or 2 page landing page to convert them, I will be doing marketing with bing and adwords.
How much money should I spend to find out what the good keywords are?

Nick, First of all congrats for your success. I really like reading these threads so thanks for posting.

It's been a couple of weeks I'm trying lead generation for payday/personal loans on my own site with my own form. I'm doing that via Bing ads and my click to lead ratio is really amazing, like 30% but this is still not working for me as I don't get paid for leads but for "Sold leads" at Leadsmarket (Which is where I'm sending my leads to) and those sold leads are sometimes too cheap like $4-$6. If lucky I get $60-$80 leads but that doesn't happen often. With average CPC rates around $7-$12 in this niche I can't make it work.

So my guess is that you promote offers that pay you per submit and not per sold lead. Is that correct?

And that can't be payday/loan offers as the companies taking those leads like Leadsmarket and T3leads pay per sold leads only. Right? or am I sending my leads to wrong places? I'd appreciate if you share some information on where to send my payday/loan leads to.

And finally, do you know any PPL network in any niche, finance, insurance or whatever which pays at least $20 per submit and not per sold lead?

Thanks

hi i have a question about Redirect traffic .
when i'm trying to optemize what rule do you recommend for building black/white list of Source_id,in other word when i can say this source_id should be in black/white list .

So my guess is that you promote offers that pay you per submit and not per sold lead. Is that correct?

That is correct yes - no point in promoting sales based products and take all the risk, when you can split the risk equally with a merchant and stick to "per enquiry" or "per lead generated", provided certain lead criteria are met.

Nick

That is correct yes - no point in promoting sales based products and take all the risk, when you can split the risk equally with a merchant and stick to "per enquiry" or "per lead generated", provided certain lead criteria are met.

Nick
Which affiliate network offers these such of offers? Im trying to join to Affiliaxe (due to their LEAD offers),
but they want experience and documents

Hey Nick how is it going? which is the best way or tool to find thousands of keywords for bing ads...when I say thousands I mean in the 4000s keywords lol. thanks in advance

Nick

Thanks for information. :)

Last edited:
Hi Nick, What verticals would you go with if you where just getting going now? I have a few offers that the link only displays in the US . Am a Brit living in Spain, Cheers Mark

Hi Nick, What verticals would you go with if you where just getting going now? I have a few offers that the link only displays in the US . Am a Brit living in Spain, Cheers Mark

Hi Mark - how's sunny Spain? ;)

I would go with finance, insurance and claims products - considering you are a Brit I would probably stick to UK based offers as well. I would pick anything that pays on a CPL basis and at least £10 a pop, as anything lower is just a bit too much small-fry considering the amount of work a campaign takes to setup.

Great thread Nick and even better advice. You kind of helped me realize there is good money still on desktop. I was a super affiliate years ago with desktop PPC similar to you but traded those days in for mobile apps. I did great with apps but these last few months I've had an itch to run desktop again but the game is different now and offers are different. I'll give some of your advice a shot, like you said; you have to run 100% white hat these days if you want a long-term business.

Keep up the great work

Hello Nik. Nice to know someone is being higly profitable.
My question for you is this:
Where can you find some very good offer CPL? I think ,for affiliate who wanna go serious, the best would be to go direct and get a client who is willing to pay for good quality lead.
If you do it, can you give me some tips on how to move to find some?

Thanks

I'll give some of your advice a shot, like you said; you have to run 100% white hat these days if you want a long-term business.

Keep up the great work

Yep - if you plan to stay in this business for the long haul, you MUST stick to whitehat otherwise you will burn out way too quickly. Whitehat is sustainable and builds a reputable and trusting business relationships with every layer in your marketing chain (e.g. your marketing platforms, your networks, other companies involved, etc) whereas anything BH is too much "hit and run" and trying to make a quick buck - so not really something a solid business can be built upon and I'd therefore advise against it.

But if you do it the right way, you will be able to reap the rewards for years to come which is much more profitable anyway ;)

Do you think it is still a good time to start such a career now? Do you think it has a good longterm potential?

If yes, what would you advice to start with now? Any guides/books or just just straight into the action and test everything yourself?

MI
Back