The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything Full-Time Super Affiliate (Money, Cars, Women, Booze) - Ask me anything :)

Would love to build up a stable CPC business like your's. I have a good knowledge of AdWords and Bing, but find it quite hard to find good offers. Any tips?

Did You Ever Promoted Fast Cash Loan Offers On Google Adwords Search & How Was There CPC And Profit ?

I used to do secured loans before the credit crunch - that was immense back then in terms of ROI as everyone and their dog could apply. Now it's mostly the other mainstream finance and claims type of products and ROI is still pretty decent if you stick to running a proper campaign and don't try to cut corners.

Would love to build up a stable CPC business like your's. I have a good knowledge of AdWords and Bing, but find it quite hard to find good offers. Any tips?

Yep - anything that pays per application, form submit or enquiry. Usually I always shoot for one that pays at least £10 a pop in finance, property, investment, debt and claims. These tend to be your best target markets.

You have to be a bit more specific mate - but happy to answer if you have a less open ended question for me? ;)

Suggest good CPA or Pay Per Call network for Home Improvement Leads !!!!!

Hey guys

I'm a CPL super affiliate (I know, the term totally sucks but hey!) and I've been here for a while now, so I figured might as well do an Ask Me Anything since I had a lot of requests lately.

In a nutshell, I make a full time living cranking out my own PPC lead generation campaigns (usually in my shorts eating cold pizza from the night before) for private clients in finance, real estate and the investment sector. I'm not hear to brag and I'm not here to sell you anything - so if you want to know just fire away and I'll help.

Some have already asked me before so before it's being asked again, here's the answers to common questions:

1) Yes - I make a ton of money but it's more for sport now. I enjoy the thrill the most if I'm honest. If you really need to know: On a good and very busy market day, I sometimes make more than the average 9 to 5 person makes in almost a month! (Stupid, I know!)

2) Yes I've most likely done it - If you've seen Wolf of Wall street, you'll get the idea. Cars, booze and women - well, let's just leave it there you get the picture. Boys and their toys, right? :)

3) I've come a LONG way to get to this stage and it was anything but easy. Anyone who tells you this stuff can be done quickly or easily doesn't know what he's talking about. It takes dedication, hard work and a lot of coffee. For every 1 successful campaign maybe 4 didn't work out. But it's all a numbers game and the winners more than make up for the losers in this game.

4) Yes, I'm genuine and I'm one of the good guys - maybe a bit nuts but then again you have to be if you're in this game and want to win and succeed. I also won't beat around the bush, so if you ask I will answer.

Anyway - If you need some help/guidance with affiliate marketing or just want to be nosey - feel free to ask me anything.

Nick

Suggest good CPA or Pay Per Call network for Home Improvement Leads !!!!!

You forgot to say please ;) Joking aside, I found that the whole Home Improvement market has hit a bit of a snag ever since the credit crunch as people have less disposable income to spend on improving their homes.

Now, I think you might struggle to find a solid home for these type of leads and crank out a decent margin. If you do a quick google search there's still some out there, but I couldn't pinpoint one that really stands out nowadays.

Back then it was pretty easy when the mortgage market was booming, as literally everyone and their dog could get a loan to improve their home in order to add value (Remember the 125% Mortgages? Yeah, those ones were packaged up in CDO's) ... so buyers were plentyful and payouts quite decent as well back then.

Hi Nick, congrats for your success!
I'd like to know, if it's worth investing in bulk amount of cheap traffic providers to promote a site for me?

Hi Nick,

Thanks for keeping the thread questions answered

I have a few sites that run click bank offers and I'd like to do the same type of thing with CPL and Call offers where the lead rings the company for a certain amount of time

But where can I find CPL offers?

The networks I'm on don't seem to offer CPL

Thanks in advance

Hi Nick, congrats for your success!
I'd like to know, if it's worth investing in bulk amount of cheap traffic providers to promote a site for me?

Yeah sure although it does depend on your site or product itself and what type of "cheap traffic" you are getting. There's cheap (inexpensive but OK) and there's cheap (junk/horrendous quality that doesn't convert), if you know what I mean ;) What's your site if you don't mind me asking?

Hey nick have you ever try nutra offers like health/skin/diet?

Used to - most of these products pay out per sale though or have some form of 1 buck + recurring type of commission structure. I prefer simple form submits that don't require a credit card nowadays, as it's just a lot easier to get a conversion from an affiliate's perspective.

Hey guys

I'm a CPL super affiliate (I know, the term totally sucks but hey!) and I've been here for a while now, so I figured might as well do an Ask Me Anything since I had a lot of requests lately.

In a nutshell, I make a full time living cranking out my own PPC lead generation campaigns (usually in my shorts eating cold pizza from the night before) for private clients in finance, real estate and the investment sector. I'm not hear to brag and I'm not here to sell you anything - so if you want to know just fire away and I'll help.

Some have already asked me before so before it's being asked again, here's the answers to common questions:

1) Yes - I make a ton of money but it's more for sport now. I enjoy the thrill the most if I'm honest. If you really need to know: On a good and very busy market day, I sometimes make more than the average 9 to 5 person makes in almost a month! (Stupid, I know!)

2) Yes I've most likely done it - If you've seen Wolf of Wall street, you'll get the idea. Cars, booze and women - well, let's just leave it there you get the picture. Boys and their toys, right? :)

3) I've come a LONG way to get to this stage and it was anything but easy. Anyone who tells you this stuff can be done quickly or easily doesn't know what he's talking about. It takes dedication, hard work and a lot of coffee. For every 1 successful campaign maybe 4 didn't work out. But it's all a numbers game and the winners more than make up for the losers in this game.

4) Yes, I'm genuine and I'm one of the good guys - maybe a bit nuts but then again you have to be if you're in this game and want to win and succeed. I also won't beat around the bush, so if you ask I will answer.

Anyway - If you need some help/guidance with affiliate marketing or just want to be nosey - feel free to ask me anything.

Nick
Thanks for all the information

Hi Nick,

1. When you create a landing page for a finance offer, what is the structure like? i.e. does the visitor just click on one button to go to the part where they fill out the form or is there more to it.

2. You mentioned that you have private clients that you sell leads to. Are there any pre-requisites to working with the private clients? i.e. do you need existing experience in the finance industry.

Last edited:
Hey mate

Structure is pretty straightforward - simple contact or enquiry form with contact details and a few questions about the product itself, but that's it. Most of my sites are one page submits anyway so pretty simple.

The more experience you have and the more skillful your repertoire from past campaigns, the more successful you will be as it's easier to establish trust and form a long lasting business relationship.

Hope that helps ;)

Nick, thanks for the valuable information.

For Adwords and Bing, the quality score of the Landing Page is very important. How do you increase the quality score if you just have a simple contact form on the LP? Also, I'm a little bit concerned whether a simple Lead Capture LP will be approved from Adwords/Bing (even if its host and post). What do you think?

Thanks

How do you increase the quality score if you just have a simple contact form on the LP?

QS is pretty much down to the Click Through Rate (CTR) of your ads - as long as you have a terms, contact and maybe an about page on our website, having a microsite with a contact form is perfectly compliant.

So remember, the "trick" to achieving a high QS (i.e. how efficient you are at monetising every impression into a click for Google) is to make sure your CTR is firing from all cylinders! ;)

banners
Back