The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Full-Time Super Affiliate (Money, Cars, Women, Booze) - Ask me anything :)

Thanks for your answer. So, the Landing Page is part of a whole website and not just a single LP with no other pages on the domain? Thanks

Awesome bombs Nick!

I have a few years experience in AdWords, mostly gray hat with some cloaking involved.

I never got back into high payout lead gen, but heavily considering it, especially after recently finishing Tim Burd's Master Mind (who btw successfully does some huge numbers with lead gen WH on FB)

I'd love to start getting into WH lead gen, but it'd seem a bit difficult to get started with selling leads direct as that seems to be a whole other ball game.

Have any recommendations on networks that offer a host and post setup?

I think it'd be smarter to develop my skills capturing leads before i get into having to also contact and sell leads additionally.

Btw, still in Bangkok?

hey nick how are you going ?

well want to start promoting CPA Mobil could please share with me a good course to take ?
if its free it will be prefe
Thanks

Awesome bombs Nick!

Btw, still in Bangkok?

I never been but I do know a few who are balling in Bangkok :D

But yeah high-end lead gen or CPA is definitely where all the big boys play. Just make sure to stay away from any cloaking or BH as it's not needed if you capture the leads from your own landing pages and simply send the data that way. I found using someone else's lander via your own affiliate link is just a bit of a waste of time as you don't have much control. Much easier to simply build your own lander, smash a solid form onto it and deliver the leads from your own site ;)

Hey guys

I'm a CPL super affiliate (I know, the term totally sucks but hey!) and I've been here for a while now, so I figured might as well do an Ask Me Anything since I had a lot of requests lately.

In a nutshell, I make a full time living cranking out my own PPC lead generation campaigns (usually in my shorts eating cold pizza from the night before) for private clients in finance, real estate and the investment sector. I'm not hear to brag and I'm not here to sell you anything - so if you want to know just fire away and I'll help.

Some have already asked me before so before it's being asked again, here's the answers to common questions:

1) Yes - I make a ton of money but it's more for sport now. I enjoy the thrill the most if I'm honest. If you really need to know: On a good and very busy market day, I sometimes make more than the average 9 to 5 person makes in almost a month! (Stupid, I know!)

2) Yes I've most likely done it - If you've seen Wolf of Wall street, you'll get the idea. Cars, booze and women - well, let's just leave it there you get the picture. Boys and their toys, right? :)

3) I've come a LONG way to get to this stage and it was anything but easy. Anyone who tells you this stuff can be done quickly or easily doesn't know what he's talking about. It takes dedication, hard work and a lot of coffee. For every 1 successful campaign maybe 4 didn't work out. But it's all a numbers game and the winners more than make up for the losers in this game.

4) Yes, I'm genuine and I'm one of the good guys - maybe a bit nuts but then again you have to be if you're in this game and want to win and succeed. I also won't beat around the bush, so if you ask I will answer.

Anyway - If you need some help/guidance with affiliate marketing or just want to be nosey - feel free to ask me anything.

Nick

Nice. I have been starting and stopping for the past 7 yrs. wow imagine if I could have stayed with it. However each time I come back to it I come armed with more knowledge. I used to just blog and try and post links everywhere. I sure you know how that turned out.

Now I'm back with a blog like before.. this time i Know I need to build a list. I will continue to add content on a regular basis. I also built 3 sales pages to promote products. I plan to use the blog to get a following while having more safe links from my crested pages that I can post on more sites. I plan to use this strategy of blogging and promoting my products and building new sales and opt in pages as I go. I believe that in a shot time with focused work I can build a following and start to generate a steady income. Do You agree with this

Thanks
Robert

I plan to use this strategy of blogging and promoting my products and building new sales and opt in pages as I go. Do You agree with this?

Well - to be brutally honest, all the action is in paid traffic as it's the most efficient way to scale up.

If you want to make a few sales here and there, using a blog as a promotional tool can be a good choice - but if you want to do larger numbers and get into the big leagues, you would really need to throw some form of paid traffic like Adwords, BING, Facebook or Display into the mix to gain maximum traction and boost your sales numbers.

Hope that helps ;)

Well - to be brutally honest, all the action is in paid traffic as it's the most efficient way to scale up.

If you want to make a few sales here and there, using a blog as a promotional tool can be a good choice - but if you want to do larger numbers and get into the big leagues, you would really need to throw some form of paid traffic like Adwords, BING, Facebook or Display into the mix to gain maximum traction and boost your sales numbers.

Hope that helps ;)
Thanks for the reply. That does help thanks.. Yeah I had a realistic outlook and realized this method my take some time. It takes money to make money I guess. I will start to research PPC so I don't waste money.

Thanks
Robert

I've been promoting CPL offers for over 16 years.

I have always generated the leads by monetizing purchased / rev-share 3rd party email data, as it's just much simpler / scalable for me than PPC.

I've been spending a lot of my free time learning FB ads. I know guys that run agencies and are doing extremely well. However, they only take on easy ROI clients or clients that their model produces customers with high lifetime value. None of them have ever done any CPL. Which my plan is to eventually just follow in their footsteps as an additional potential income stream.

Has anyone been using FB to promote CPL offers successfully and been able to scale it?

Has anyone been using FB to promote CPL offers successfully and been able to scale it?

Yep - I have.

The only thing to watch out out for when running FB ads is the quality of the traffic and the leads you generate, which can upset your buyer. FB has tons of traffic but it is display, not unlike in Adwords where a customer is actively searching for the product (which leads to a high quality click/lead) ... you interrupt him with your display ads on FB which tends to have an impact on quality.

So while scaling isn't really much of a problem with FB in terms of actual lead volume, it's the quality that you need to pay most attention to when scaling up ... as you will have your buyer complain if you don't keep a very close eye on your campaign ;)

i saw alot of ads that advertise something false like "your computer has been infected in virus click here to scan
from Microsoft anti virus" and the link is actual aff link to a anti virus trial software

does this kinds of things are working?

Yep - I have.

The only thing to watch out out for when running FB ads is the quality of the traffic and the leads you generate, which can upset your buyer. FB has tons of traffic but it is display, not unlike in Adwords where a customer is actively searching for the product (which leads to a high quality click/lead) ... you interrupt him with your display ads on FB which tends to have an impact on quality.

So while scaling isn't really much of a problem with FB in terms of actual lead volume, it's the quality that you need to pay most attention to when scaling up ... as you will have your buyer complain if you don't keep a very close eye on your campaign ;)
I watched some YouTube Vids on FB ads. I did notice that they say sponsored.. so they will show up on the feeds of users of the audience you choose so I would think if they click it should be better than a 50/50 chance to buy.

Hello, this might be a beginner question but do you maybe have some examples of good landing pages (Don't have to be yours). I am just trying to find out what works.

Hello, this might be a beginner question but do you maybe have some examples of good landing pages (Don't have to be yours). I am just trying to find out what works.

Sure - what market? Usually if you punch in the most obvious keywords for the product, the top 4 sites in Adwords PPC tend to give you a good idea of what works out there and you can use these as a general guideline. Just don't make exact carbon copies of someone else's website afterwards but you can use these for inspiration ;)

Check out Thrive Themes .com They have a very easy to use software to create landing pages. If you're using wordpress even better. They have many different templates. sales pages landing pages and optin pages only $67 I have created 3 pages on my WP blog its much easier to promote those links than affiliate links.

Sure - what market? Usually if you punch in the most obvious keywords for the product, the top 4 sites in Adwords PPC tend to give you a good idea of what works out there and you can use these as a general guideline. Just don't make exact carbon copies of someone else's website afterwards but you can use these for inspiration ;)

Well I am trying a bit, for example car insurance.
I type in cheap car insurance for example but I only get the big car insurance company websites?

I don't understand something- if you're doing PPC through google\bing every click
costs you 1-3$ and with average conversion rate of 2% with 15-20$ payout you don't even break even so i didn't figured how you make it work...

I type in cheap car insurance for example but I only get the big car insurance company websites?

Keep an eye out for 4-5 page microsites - these are the ones you want. But the main car insurance company websites aren't bad either if you need a guideline of what constitutes a solid landing page. Sometimes they tend to be a bit overkill, but as long as you trim it down with your version you will do well in terms of performance ;)

banners
Back