The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

From Google ... With Love

I think it's a bit simplified and does not answer a lot of questions that SEOs really have. For instance, can selling text link on my site hurts my web site. What about site-wide reciprocal link, etc.

When their stock bubble bursts (It may take a while, as a sucker is born every minute), I'll chime in.

Those poor, poor longer GOIDIOT investors.

Remember, this is all retail investor driven (for the most part). Most reputable investing firms don't want anything to f'king do with a POS trading at P/E of 56, when their (ok 99 %) entire model lays upon advertising.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, sillies who are pimping google's adsense are seeing their checks drop, dramatically. If they did their proper DD, they'd know google is reporting a 9% increase in bids. Hmmm...

Wonder why google is receiving more and those poor Webmasters are receiving less? Well, I know who I worship, and it ain't google.

Bookmark this post.

Google will be a penny stock by 2008.

The suckers have run it up, but their is no, "real" institutional buying. Why? Well, they know.

Don't get suckered!

Paul <--Google supporter since the FL update

That page has always been around and says nothing new.

Paul I have to agree with you in much of what you say. Google is losing it again, although they have said they are having a 3.5 update, and are currently less than half way through it. They say that we have at least another week of flux before the final updates to the algo are released and the SERP's settle.

I just want to know ONE THING: Why are webmasters receiving LESS through Adsense, when Google is toughting a 9% increase in bids??????? They are getting wax rich off the backs of hardworking content related webmasters.

Do no evil my a*s!

Any one heard of update Bourbon ?

I caught a glimpse of a Google update called update Bourbon , has anyone got more info on it?

update Bourbon According to "GoogleGuy"

According to "GoogleGuy," a Google employee who hangs out in search related forums and assuages the fears of webmasters :

Here's the advice that I'd give now: take a break from checking ranks for several more days. Bourbon includes something like 3.5 improvements in search quality, and I believe that only a couple are out so far. The 0.5 will go out in a day or so, and the last major change should roll out over the next week or so. Then there will still be some minor changes after that as well. So my "weather report" along the lines of http://www.ysearchblog.com/archives/000095.html would be a recommendation that rankings may still change somewhat over the next several days.

Ovi

All I know is Bourbon is knocking the hell out of my site. Losing ranking on over 300 keywords and about 300 uniques per day on this update. :(

They are my bottom feeder keywords - they only produce a hit once in a while, but I have hundreds of these.

Sorry about your traffic loss, Pinyo. Why my traffic from Google is skyrocketing, I have no idea. As for their guidelines, they can take them and shove em' where the sun doesn't shine. Never made my site/s for Google, never will.

Google can kiss my a*s whether they send me traffic or not. They can play all their silly little games, yet...

banners
Back