The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

From $500 per month to $5000 per month and growing!

david sutton

affiliate
I have tried a few ways of making money online. Surveys take loads of time and only pay small amounts. The best way is affiliate marketing- I started with Clickbank- getting 75% commissions for selling other peoples products. Commissions in the medical niche for example are about $25-$50. Not bad but you need lots of sales to make a decent income. I can make $500 per website promoting lots of products in one niche, but you need a large website to rank in Google.

The best way (in my opinion) to make decent money is to promote internet marketing products. A new and little known business is paying 90% commissions to sell its products. The commissions can be as high as $1000, $3000 and $5000 dollars!!!

This business has grown from a few hundred dollars a month to over 2 million dollars a month (in 2 years) and has paid out over $50 million dollars in commissions so far. It is possibly the fastest growing internet marketing company in the world. You can become a part of this. You do not need many large commissions a month to make a good monthly income.

This business is legal, ethical and not a scam. Full training is given. There is a large and professional support network. There is even a telephone sales team to complete sales for you!

Last month I made over $5000 - the incomes grows every month - you need to reinvest some of the income in the business to grow. Paid traffic seems to work best. I used to rely on free traffic and Google, but have discovered that paid traffic works. It can be increased month by month as you earn more. This way it is possible to grow a 6 figure business. It just takes time and persistence.

I am so happy that I have finally discovered an online business that works. I am also enabling others to make money online as well. Good luck.

Last edited:
Would you like to share ''the business''? I hope it is real but it looks kind a spammy. Don't get offended but you presented it in that way.

I think it is this internet marketing system with high ticket sale.
>>>My Top Tier Business by Matt Lloyd<<<

David, awesome work! I am glad to hear you are helping others make a living online as well.

Keep smashing your goals. :ninja:

Yeah I thought he was taking about this one as well. Interesting if he is cos I thought it sounded a bit scammy and too good to be true.

If he's making $5000 a month with it, it could well be worth a second look.

thats really awsm to hear that from you .. can you guide me .. im new to network and i have recently got max bounty account ...what should i do as my first step.. i own a website.. have driven traffic on it .. wanna do it like free traffic reach .. i mean ... just as a start.. then wen ill be able to earn ill reinvest in it.. but nw i wanna do it free.. whats the way plz?

If you ave a few thousand dollars to drop after you join.. this is just my opinion.
Until you start making 5 figures a month a would put MTTB on the back burner..

MI
Back