The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

marketerLevi

Hello all, I'm Levi in the US west coast. I need some advice badly regarding which ad agencies are recommended - more specifically for CPA web-based lead gen or mobile advertising; and I'm talkin' good quality lead-gen, and not any incentivized / forced click scammy sort of network either (I'm unfortunately familiar with many of those).

I know it could perhaps be a bit of a competitive disadvantage for anybody to share these sort of secrets on the forum, so feel free to send me a PM with the tip. I actually have nearly 10 years of experience as an affiliate marketer with dozens of networks and dozens more agencies, but after taking the last two years off from the affiliate scene, I find myself wasting countless days and bucks on little networks, even big players, only to be outbid beyond feasibility, taking a total loss, and lost for which network actually converts. To be completely transparent, I have a personal disability which makes it very difficult to keep a 9-5 job, so for the life of me I really need to get back up & running with affiliate marketing, as this is most likely my only way to make it in the modern world. And believe it or not, I just discovered affiliate forums today, as in I literally never knew forums for this existed. So any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Mobile networks, search networks, contextual / pop-ups, on-site ad networks, PP-call networks are all good. Just as long as they have good conversion results - for CPA lead-gen or even CPS. A few I'm already trying ATM with awful results though are Millennial Media (Jumptap), Adwords and Bing Ads. Thanks in advance!!!

OH and PS - it must be a network that allows a small initial deposit

Hello again all! I realized I wasn't very specific on what kind of traffic source I'm seeking, so maybe this will help get the conversation goin' on good ad agencies. Although I'm signed up with multiple networks representing every vertical, I'd say I'm most interested in promoting pay per call, CPI like game and app installs, and travel like hotel / airfare. All are either CPA, CPI or PPCall, so I'm looking mostly for a mobile agency and a display/banner network or even search marketing - just as long as they have good quality conversion traffic and accept low initial depostits...

50onred leadbolt mobicow airpush popads mgid
Them ones should help you get started.

Much obliged, sir... but would you mind shedding a bit of insight on which have the best conversion quality - and if your knowledge of these companies is from other affiliates like yourself (or even affiliate managers), or are you going by what these companies have said about themselves?

I've learned from deep, numerous experience over nearly 10 years to only take advice on agencies from other peers in the biz because often 'straight from the horses mouth' really turns out to be a 'crooked car salesman'!!!!

I have used them all myself and they have great traffic. It all depends on how you target your traffic. You need to weed out the bad targets.

Sounds intriguing Nikolaus - are you an affiliate or a member of trade with AdChef? Hoping to get some insight into ad agencies from peers for the most transparent opinions. And I do take it your CPV / CPC was no more than half your EPC right?

I really appreciate your tip and I'll get in tough with you in a bit... in the meantime anyone else here also have experience with AdChef? Thanks!

Well guys, I reached out to AdChef and they only accept developers not affiliates. I'm still scouting out for another good converting mobile ad agency - if anyone has any suggestions please...

really helpful, i should try one first. i am new to CPM/CPC other than google/facebook. would be great if some one could run for us

I suggest you start working with us. Our publishers show quite good CR of 10-15% on some offers, which is definitely good :)

Of the list that @ogads posted, I've only tried Mobicow. Super easy to use, gives stats and has a minimum deposit of $5. They have a listing in the Resources section, if you want to read more about them.

One of my favourites is ZeroPark.

After reading all the posts, I'm now not clear on whether you are looking for a network or advertising.

I'm looking for an ad agency for advertising; media buying.

Update: I've been trying Popads (contextual) thanks to the suggestion and it's OK but require's heck-a optimization.

I've also tried Admoda (mobile), but their traffic quality has been disasterous (review here).

For more contextual / CPV ad agencies, I'm trying to sign up for Zeropark, and have read some good about 50onred,
Lead Impact and DNTX. Do any of you have experience with conversion / traffic quality on these networks? Thanks!...

I got conversions using Popads, some, not many. As you say you nee to know what SITEID's to target and that takes time and money.

I had NO conversions on POPcash, ever.

I had 3-4 conversions on Mobicow. Also need to optimize according to Site id.

Last edited:
banners
Back