The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free inclusion in Link Slinky

temi

affiliate
We have recently acquired Link Slinky Directory a premium paid directory. It is still a paid directory but to populate the database we are accepting and approving high quality site (must have at least PR1) in categories and sub categories that currently have no site listed in the.

We also welcome suggestion for categories that does not exist now but you will like us to create.

Please fell free to suggest you site using the link suggestion page

Temi,

How much for listing in Products & Services section on left of page.

Emmmm... I have not thought of a price for it, I just listed my own sites. Also, the index page will change, the current index page is only temporary while the custom template being created for Link Slinky is ready so in 2 months or so that section will probably not exist.

However you can have you link there is you can give me a link from the homepage of a good PR4 site.

Yes please register as I will be able to notify people when things change... I am hopping to change the directory substantcially in the next 2-3 months, this will not affect listing but I want to be able to communicate with customers.

I will make an exception for you with or without link back. Add as many sites as you like, you do not need to link back but if you do its welcomed :)

Thanks Temi :)

I have submitted one more which is Z Web Directory and have placed you link at Reciprocal and Paid*«*Web Directories*«*Zeshaan Web Directory

Piet,
The category linkbidding.eu can go already have lots of links in it, if you have site that can go in categories what are empty, please submit the site.

i tried to submit www.linkbidding.eu but it was saying it was not valid?

and i submitted industry factory, ekwk, pickdirectory, holidaydir.

but linkbidding i cant get in?

am i doing it wrong?

The internet category seems to be broken. The category links in Internet just link back to the homepage. :)

banners
Back