The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free inclusion in Link Slinky

Hi Temi,

Just tried to create a link for our online business community bizface but I cannot setup the reciprocal link so quickly - I will do it tonight on our main website crosslight and try again tomorrow with the bizface one which will take me longer (we are still struggling a bit with stuff like that on vb) Hope that is okay. If you want to check the websites before I do this they are both .co.uk - one I would class as business online community and the other as business research and development.

Are they of interest?

Stephanie,
Reciprocal link welcomed but its not a prerequisit to approving your link if you site meet the main requirement which is to have at least PR1 and the cagegory you are submitting it to to have no link in it at present.
Thanks

You are absolutely righ, I will look into it and update this thread when its sorted. Thank for pointing this out.

Reciprocal link

Thanks Temi, very happy to put a reciprocal on both our websites. Being a complete newcomer could you please explain to me what PR1 actually means (sorry)

I will have another go tomorrow but when I did try to set it up without a reciprocal it automatically told me I could not do that...

I am probably doing something wrong!

Stephanie,
Reciprocal link welcomed but its not a prerequisit to approving your link if you site meet the main requirement which is to have at least PR1 and the cagegory you are submitting it to to have no link in it at present.
Thanks

Being a complete newbie to Webmastering, I will make exception for your site's lack of PR. PR is the abbreviations for Page Rank, its a good's device for measuring how important a site is. (this is debatable).
See attached image for what PR looks like. You need to download and install Google tool bar which can be found here to you to be able to see PR of websites you visit. Google Toolbar

Thanks Temi, will do. Yes it has only been running for less than a week so our PR is low!

But it will get higher. I am following all this great advice.

we have moved to another host. Link Bid is online:tongue:

BTW Piet, have you changed you hosting company? if yes, I will like to offer you some links free of charge for linkbidding.eu because its powered by I will like to offer you some free link. Submit it here: Bid for Position*«*Directories*«*Wura - Internet Website Directory*Free and Paid web directory and
Bid for Position Directories*«*Web Directories*«*Jimac - Internet Web Directory Add Your Site* and I will approve it immediately.
Thanks

MI
Back