The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Email Marketing Service?

Even if you want to send 1000-2000 emails, you can never trust free services. Their emails will always go to spam. You must always do some research and look out for email services that are affordable and powerful, e.g., You can try Mail250 or Sendinblue to deliver your emails as they keep your sender reputation intact and more engagement happens on your emails.

I have had a very good experience with Sendy. It is a very cost effective email marketing solution. However it is very basic and involves lot of work at your end. Since you are the only manager of the server in case of Sendy, you have to do a lot of groundwork. Even the email template designing is not that easy. So unless you are too tight on budget you should not try Sendy. If you have a very limited budget then definately try Sendy :)

Apart from Sendy I suggest SendinBlue and Email Octopus are one of the cheapest solutions available there. Email Octopus also uses Amazon services for their products hence they are very cost effective.

Hi,

I'm abit new when it comes to email marketing and I'm looking for a service that will allow me to send bulk emails to a cold list. I'm not looking for anything big atm, just something to send about 10k emails to promote a CB product. Any recommendation?

Cheers!
One of the most important tasks for email copywriters is helping businesses maintain an email marketing strategy that efficiently and effectively connects with customers. Gone are the days of email copywriting services consisting of sending generic emails to an enormous database with the hope that someone, anyone, will ‘bite’.

Send 1000 or 10,000 emails. You can never believe in free services. Those emails will constantly land in spam. You should always do a good amount of research and check out for email services that are affordable and robust, e.g., You can try Mailchimp, Mail250, Sendinblue, etc., to deliver your emails as they help you maintain your sender status and provide higher engagement and deliverability rate on your emails. these services might not be free of cost but affordable for the service they provide

Amazon SES is really inexpensive --only if you have documented opt-in lists
I was just looking the other day
We used Mailjet too --commercially 10K-30K emails /day worked well for customer lists

Hi,

I'm abit new when it comes to email marketing and I'm looking for a service that will allow me to send bulk emails to a cold list. I'm not looking for anything big atm, just something to send about 10k emails to promote a CB product. Any recommendation?

Cheers!
Email marketing is the name of marketing a product or service by emailing thousands of people at once through email. In the developed world, email marketing is considered a popular medium for advertising. People in the developed world check their mail every morning, just as we check Facebook notifications every morning.

Email campaigns cannot be run from a personal email id. That means you can't use email campaigns using Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft Outlook, etc.

Services like Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft Outlook, etc., are free, so you can't send more than a certain number of emails. If you do email marketing using these free services, sending thousands of emails, your account may be blocked.

How to market by sending emails to thousands of customers at once?

Several websites offer professional marketing services for email campaigns. Now I will introduce you to 6 websites.

Mailchimp
Get Response
Graphic Mail
Stream Send
Email Brain
Campaign Monitor
Hi,

Cheers!

There is a free version and a paid version
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource
Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Hi,

Cheers!
I think MailChimp is a good option for you

Get a good email copywriter and do the email marketing on your own. I personally suggest this.
You can use many email marketing tools that gives you step by step guides such as Sendgrid, BlueDot Email, GetResponse.

MI
Back