The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official Free affiliate education course on Facebook Marketplace ads.

MarketCall

Top Pay Per Call
Affiliate Manager
MarketCall
1612886978299-png.16581

Hey affiliates!
Marketcall has launched educational program for newbie affiliates.

Our Learn & Earn Program provides video guides and personal support from our managers to help you make first steps in Pay Per Call affiliate marketing.

All participants will get access to Marketcall dashboard and will learn:
  • What is the best free traffic source for Pay Per Call offers
  • How to set up ads
  • How to create high converting ad creatives
  • Best niches to start with
  • How to scale your revenues
!!! Make sure you have an affiliate account on Marketcall !!!

Free course starts very soon!
-------> Sign up now

1612886978299-png.16581

Hey affiliates!
Marketcall has launched educational program for newbie affiliates.

Our Learn & Earn Program provides video guides and personal support from our managers to help you make first steps in Pay Per Call affiliate marketing.

All participants will get access to Marketcall dashboard and will learn:
  • What is the best free traffic source for Pay Per Call offers
  • How to set up ads
  • How to create high converting ad creatives
  • Best niches to start with
  • How to scale your revenues
!!! Make sure you have an affiliate account on Marketcall !!!

Free course starts very soon!
-------> Sign up now
When will these courses begin and in what time zone?

Hi Grid, yeah I signed up for the free training, and have followed the video now just have to try and wait for results, Used FB marketplace to post listings, Got about 80 views combined, lots of interest but sadly no conversions.
I thought the training was paid, but it is free of charge. Fine.

Who teaches marketing in this course from Facebook? I understand that many people don't want to know the names and professions of their teachers. Many people need to know how much that person earns and what he can teach. But I refuse to learn any science or technique from someone without a college degree. I graduated asa miami, and I'm very proud of it. I believe that a teacher should be an example to those who are learning. Can you tell me more about the teachers in your course? It would be nice if you could set up a pre-meeting for us online so we could chat and ask these professors some questions. Then I'll know if I want to study with you.

Last edited:
It looks like a great course for beginners! I wish I had more time for courses like this. But because of my studies, I don't have enough time. But not a long time ago I came across this site https://essaypapers.reviews/ which helps me now a lot, so I think soon I'll have more time

Last edited:
MI
Back