The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

For Newbie --> Niche , Affiliate Network, Traffic Source

abhishek.m

affiliate
I have 15+ years of IT Networking experience , but zero in affiliate marketing/web design etc. I am 42 years old and I am from India.

I have left my job and now want to make full time affiliate marketing. Target is to make 5000 $ / month in next 6 months. I am ready to put 6 hours per day for this.

I have read "Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Marketing" and many online stuff, but to be honest i m lost in the information overload.

To be honest I dont have any niche that is my passion, my passion now is to make $ 5000 per month to support for my son's education.

Appreciate your advise on below.

1) Initially I dont want to invest in the Spytool, so if something is free tools / method to drill down niche, then please let me know. or if you want to suggest 5 niches to start with. Would it be better for me to start with like sweeptakes and freebies .... where there is no particular niche is required ?

2) Your suggested 3 affiliate networks .... which are good for mobile segment (I am not planning for desktop)

2) I dont have any website/blog etc... so I want to go with paid traffic only. I want to focus on mobile only platform and not desktop or other.... but I dont know how to do it. Please suggest me 5 reliable traffic sources for mobile only. Also let me know what type of traffic sources we can use for mobile......Do you think we can make money by mobile only ? or I need to run both mobile + desktop ? I would rather go for cheap Tier 3 countries traffic source initially, what do you suggest.

3) Since I am planning to go mobile only , is it ok to go by direct linking without landing pages ?

Also any advise, steps suggested from your side would be of great help for me.

Thanks

Instagram is mobile and is free
I don't know of any mobiles but

You can check Google search bar and
YouTube search bar
To find networks
There are mobile networks here but,
I have not tried any of them

I am doing free first to get the feel of it all
Good Luck to You

I have 15+ years of IT Networking experience , but zero in affiliate marketing/web design etc. I am 42 years old and I am from India.

I have left my job and now want to make full time affiliate marketing. Target is to make 5000 $ / month in next 6 months. I am ready to put 6 hours per day for this.

I have read "Ultimate Guide to Affiliate Marketing" and many online stuff, but to be honest i m lost in the information overload.

To be honest I dont have any niche that is my passion, my passion now is to make $ 5000 per month to support for my son's education.

Appreciate your advise on below.

1) Initially I dont want to invest in the Spytool, so if something is free tools / method to drill down niche, then please let me know. or if you want to suggest 5 niches to start with. Would it be better for me to start with like sweeptakes and freebies .... where there is no particular niche is required ?

2) Your suggested 3 affiliate networks .... which are good for mobile segment (I am not planning for desktop)

2) I dont have any website/blog etc... so I want to go with paid traffic only. I want to focus on mobile only platform and not desktop or other.... but I dont know how to do it. Please suggest me 5 reliable traffic sources for mobile only. Also let me know what type of traffic sources we can use for mobile......Do you think we can make money by mobile only ? or I need to run both mobile + desktop ? I would rather go for cheap Tier 3 countries traffic source initially, what do you suggest.

3) Since I am planning to go mobile only , is it ok to go by direct linking without landing pages ?

Also any advise, steps suggested from your side would be of great help for me.

Thanks
Hey buddy, this is a hell of thread here, first, welcome to the forum, for all you mentioned above here, i'll like to suggest you to look out on the forum, you could find enough resources able to help you out on this project, so go ahead, and good luck!

banners
Back