The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Follow along: First paid Teespring campaign

Here's another update.
Having different colors really helped.

17 sold until now and still 1.5 days left.

I started a similar campaign based on another TV series and this is the second day and already sold 9, this time i included mobile devices.
I'm starting to understand how all this works :)

Yeah, I was also startled to see in reports that half of my sales on many campaigns come from mobile devices. So, I always select 'show my ads on newsfeed on desktop and mobile'. Colors are working great for me too. :)

Very motivating post!

I am having a hard time with facebook's conversion tracking....

U said you discovered the age and gender of your audience using the tracking pixel..... any tips on how to do this?

I can generate fb's conversion pixel and integrate it with teespring, but how does it track age, gender, time etc. How it set it up?

Thanks!!

Very motivating post!

I am having a hard time with facebook's conversion tracking....

U said you discovered the age and gender of your audience using the tracking pixel..... any tips on how to do this?

I can generate fb's conversion pixel and integrate it with teespring, but how does it track age, gender, time etc. How it set it up?

Thanks!!

Go to Facebook reports os just to your campaign and click the reports button.
After that, you can see many variables like CTR, CPC, CPM, etc and you can "edit columns" to show age, gender, sales, placement, countries and more :)

That's exactly how I did it.

The campaign finished with 19 sales, which got me $9.4 per shirt instead of $7.9. So the ROI was decent enough (50%).

I'm replicating this into other similar niches and scaling!

Go to Facebook reports os just to your campaign and click the reports button.
After that, you can see many variables like CTR, CPC, CPM, etc and you can "edit columns" to show age, gender, sales, placement, countries and more :)

That's exactly how I did it.

The campaign finished with 19 sales, which got me $9.4 per shirt instead of $7.9. So the ROI was decent enough (50%).

I'm replicating this into other similar niches and scaling!

Thanks! I'll try it out! I stared a teespring campaign few days back, with $50 adspend per day.... got 100s of likes and shares but only 2 buys (goal is 50)..... my mistake was I didnt think about conversion tracking!

Just wanted to give a follow up here.
i've made over $1200 with Teespring already.
Of course, not all of this is profit, but almost half of it. And I've made a lot of tests here and there.

But the point here is that it works, if you stick with it and keep testing.
Screen Shot 2014-05-27 at 8.07.51 PM.jpg

Just wanted to give a follow up here.
i've made over $1200 with Teespring already.
Of course, not all of this is profit, but almost half of it. And I've made a lot of tests here and there.

But the point here is that it works, if you stick with it and keep testing.
View attachment 2955

Wow.. that is great and motivating.
I was think earlier if it is possible to make money using Teespring. Now i now it can be done.

Just curious. Have you try using the free method? Does it work?

I'm not promoting shirts at this moment. I'm focused 100% on mobile.

However, there's good money to be made. I feel like I'm not as creative as some others in the T Shirt area. It's never been my style.

About free methods, they're slow but sure, why not?
If you have Big Facebook Fan pages it could work. Maybe SEO too, but I don't think there will be a lot of volume there.

MI
Back