The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

First step!

Belsimo

affiliate
My name is Med, I'm videographer and photographer based in Montreal, I studied advertising in Montreal University and I'm interested in Internet Marketing. I've made some research and I've found that the affilatefix is is well known and respected in the universe of affiliate maketing, and that's why I'm here!

My name is Med,

Hi @Belsimo , it's great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm videographer and photographer based in Montreal, I studied advertising in Montreal University and I'm interested in Internet Marketing. I've made some research and I've found that the affilatefix is is well known and respected in the universe of affiliate maketing, and that's why I'm here!

Well, we're glad you found us. I love Montreal, I'm just a few hours away in Syracuse, NY.

Have you done some affiliate marketing? Got any campaigns running?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi @T J Tutor thank you, I've read a lot about affiliate and online marketing but I didn't run any compaign yet, that why I'm considering the Dojo option. Also I'm importing products from China and I want to explore the affiliate way for my online sales.

Bonjour, @Belsimo ! Happy to have another Canadian here, I'm in Ontario. :)

We have a ton of practical information here and The Dojo is awesome!

If you ever need any help, just start a thread and someone will be along to offer advice and assistance. :)

banners
Back