The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello everyone from First OnlyFans CPA

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Before you can conduct business here with our members you'll first need to register your business in our resources area. Instructions attached.

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v7.pdf
    135.3 KB · Views: 19
I contacted them about some specifics actually signed up (Barry) :rolleyes:
Sort of very new and sketchy.

I once had a discussion with someone managing a number of models at OnlyFans and the problem was cookie tracking.
Too many adult site users will use private (or incognito) browsing and/or delete any return cookie on the browser close (except their exception sites).

Traffic that is any good costs to much to do branding for free.

They (OnlyTraffic) proposes that you really want existing OnlyFans members as referrals; as they may sign in to signup to a model's subscription. So, if this is the case, maybe there is some internal tracking; in the event a signed in member views a model's feed and returns later to subscribe to guarantee that I will get some hard-coded referral credit.

I don't branding for free.

I don't branding for free.

Awwww, c'omon! Really? :rofl

The thing is we all contribute to branding sometimes by validating a company through the use of their platform. It's actually one the "passive/aggressive" tactics some employ.

OnlyFans needs no branding but an individual model may in the case they are a new player in the game --I was talking more about that.

And I will not play games with cookies anymore. Too aggravating. Too may ways to shave or create 'slippage' by cookie refusal or deletion.

cookieless tracking

There are a number of new services/platforms/apps that can revitalize some of the previous tracking capabilities. I've been scouring them to implement a new solution. I discovered this one a few days ago...

Last edited:
  • The user has to would have to have attributes entered into a hard-coded database.
  • Whether or not he takes any action other than enter the website, exception being a user already fount in the referrals.database.
  • Getting the wireless location or the mobile ISP, GEO-location with a 30 (50km)mile radius.
  • That database is checked FIRST if a purchase is made and the referral or banding effort compensated.
  • This would depend on the site/or program's honesty --that is always going to be questionable as long as there is no transparency.

So, the real answer is a DAO and a massive Database for attributions.
The said attributions could be pruned daily to 14 days before --to optimize both the database and its attribution system. The DAO apportions (splits up, pays) all the parties immediately via a smart contract (to their crypto wallet). The DAO retains a small % for operations (like 1% max) ideally with volume 0.20%. That is what someday I will do when these smart contracts are really commercially viable.

Truth be known no one is doing either.

Why? Lack of competence, or; they want to retain the ability to either; *doctor the books* or allow slippage of attribution to work in their favor.

In the past: We (the company --not me) did the latter (slippage) for years and made a lot of money by our own inaction.

Count your actual outbound-links to the target referral URL and compare the counts that come back in the programs stats. Too many discrepancies, too many missing entry referrals, Not conclusive, but ask the AM or programs owner to explain that event --logically.

It could be only session cookie activated but sill that makes absolutely no sense. Session cookies are present generally even when private (incognito) browsing is enabled. The count should be correct.

Say the case some referrals were detected as bots (not-human or specifically allowed traffic [when dealing with RTB or DSP traffic] is offered as a reason --ask the program for a list of the IP rejected; then you get some double-talk BS.

Your custom variable(s) MUST be returned in the programs stats -- I keep logs on every exited or redirected referral. Then you know and I could, if I wanted to spend the time, see the pattern to this alleged fraud.

I got better things to do with my time and money than play games.

hidden field in the payment form if you are posting to a payment server.

HTML:
<input type="hidden" id="referer" name="referer" value="<?php echo $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']; ?>">
<!--^NEVER THIS WAY  -->

<input type="hidden" id="777" name="r2a" value="s">
<!-- `s` is a field value you get from the visit database and that row-->
<!--contains the affiliate_id (if any) and the attributes of that user-->

If you do not know how to code your URL strings and hidden fields, to evade adblockers, you are either playing the slippage game --not intentionally shaving. Or, you are just incompetent. The are also domains that ARE on the adblock lists. That is a whole other issue.

banners
Back