The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First program langauge?

I spent years coding in COBOL and C. That made things easier. I picked up HTML and then CSS. Then moved on to PHP (though still I am not much into Object Oriented stuff from PHP).

I started somewhere called Pascal haha this language was easy but practical use that is why I had to move to C. From there I have tried several languages and mastered them. Now am developing mostly using Java in combination with Android.

I hate to burst your bubbles, guys, but HTML isn't actually a programming language.

The "ML" in there stands for "markup language." A programming language lets you describe a process of doing something, whereas HTML lets you add context and structure. It "marks up" the data within the HTML tags so that a web browser can read which parts are paragraphs, links, headings, etc. This is NOT programming, though. :)

I learn Firstly HTML it's very important and it's so easy. after i learn CSS and then my choice is PHP it's secure and good technology for web development.

Java for me followed by C# and a basic understanding in php, lisp, ada, haskell and a few more

I guess TECHNICALLY it was HTML because I would make small changes to the templates of Myspace pages and AIM profiles, which used basic HTML.

My first actual coding language was Java. Self taught myself a bit of VBA for work and I know some iOS Swift.

I spent insane amounts of times playing with LOGO as a small child, the little turtle thing that you could program to draw stuff on the screen, I went as far as to program a few for loops so the thing could draw a spiral or a star, stuff like that, usually anything involving curves was some kind of up, right,up, right loop. Good times, good memories.

banners
Back