The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Language i must learn first ? please advice me

It depends what do you want to do, but for the beginning i'll suggest trying python it's pretty easy compare to others and will show you basic concepts of programming

I think it really depends on what you intend to code. PHP is commonly used (and often poorly coded and misused -- to a hammer: every object is a nail).

PHP programmers are a dime a dozen -- however -- many websites use PHP so there is a large volume of work to be had as well as an abundance of code snippets around to learn from.

Graybeard, Feb 17, 2018

I'm going to get shot for saying this but as a programmer of many languages I would actually suggest Javascript. Between Vue, React, React Native and Node.js you'd get the most from this the fastest. All of these can render server side as well -- so you're not limited to front end.

All languages are great and terrible in their own ways. My favorite language is C# and I never use it. Python is probably the prettiest and incredibly powerful. Do you want a job in programming? If so, doing what? That would help us point you in the right direction!

Obligatory: Google "destroyallsoftware wat" (I can't post links because I'm new here)

I like [I had to remove the link] server-side javascripting.
Client side scripting is useful, as well as low resource use from a server prospective, but should be reserved for trivial or non proprietary code IMHO.

The Vue SSR guide is pretty interesting. This way at least he/she can kill two birds with one stone. I love Node.js so I'm biased over here ;)

I like Node.js server-side javascripting.
Client side scripting is useful, as well as low resource use from a server prospective, but should be reserved for trivial or non proprietary code IMHO.

^^ Wat WATNAN! :D

Last edited:
I'm so old I am actually good with Perl and ssi :D

Larry Wall's Home Page
I am one year older than Larry he is the creator of Perl.
EXIM MTA 12. Embedded Perl

Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl
####################################
#LWPcgistrict.cgi
#
#
#
#
####################################
use CGI::Carp qw/fatalsToBrowser/;
use CGI qw/:standard/;
use strict;
use warnings;
use LWP::Simple qw(!head);
use LWP::Simple qw(get $ua);
  $ua->agent(q{()}),
  $ua->timeout(60);

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

Perl is not much good for web use today but I still use it for some back-end and bash scripting ;) <bash another powerful and 'fast and dirty' legacy code I use everyday. Perl is the son of C and the father of PHP more or less ...

Last edited:
MI
Back