The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

FIRST CAMPAIGN PUSH NOTIFICATION

simonacaggia

affiliate
Hello guys!

I need help,please!

I launched my first campaign (a sweepstake) on Maxbounty, using ZeroPark as a traffic source and AdsBridge as tracker.

I've set everything right and I've made a test to verify if everything worked right, but NO!

AdsBridge does not count any conversion. How is it possible?
Maybe there's something wrong that I really don't understand.

Please, could you give some suggestions?

thank you

What kind of test and just what are you calling a 'conversion'?
a postback of what event?
a tracker is just the *man-in-the-middle* it requires some input event to work ...

What kind of test and just what are you calling a 'conversion'?
a postback of what event?
a tracker is just the *man-in-the-middle* it requires some input event to work ...

I tried to test if the link of the campaign worked. According to the offer, a conversion is generated when somone insert the email and complete all the forms.

I tried to do this (using a VPN), but there's no conversion on Maxbounty and on AdsBridge neither.
Instead, I see all the clicks.

How is it possible?

I tried to test if the link of the campaign worked. According to the offer, a conversion is generated when somone insert the email and complete all the forms.

I tried to do this (using a VPN), but there's no conversion on Maxbounty and on AdsBridge neither.

How is it possible?
Just ask them to send a test conversion, or try VPN + Private browsing, if none of these work check you pixel setup.

How is it possible?

Most advertisers would flag leads done via VPN, temp emails,etc., and it won't be converted. You should contact your AM at MaxBounty and ask him to do a test with the postback that you have given to MaxBounty for that offer, so you are clear that there is no issue at maxbounty and adsbridge. Also check with the AM that the advertiser of that offer has tracking set up properly for them and other affiliates are receiving the conversions.

1. when you fill out and SUBMIT a form it is generally a POST to a PHP (or other CGI) script.
  2. Not a pixel UNLESS there is a pixel ON the SUCCESS, that page could be the endpoint of the event.
  3. that is technically not a s2s postback
    that is pixel tracking.
That POST should NOT work with a VPN because that would look like a fraudulent click.

You may need to ask someone from Maxbounty to test it for you, assuming you have set the tracker correctly?

was the zeropark's traffic profitable?
Doesn't sound like she has gotten that far yet?

Some sweepstakes are marked SOI, but in reality the user has to fill out the form, answer 25+ questions and confirm their email. Depends on the advertiser. Many offers are labeled wrong in networks.

@Graybeard You're confusing people again. If a conversion happens the affiliate network will send an S2S postback to your tracker if it's setup correctly. Also, conversions can happen with a VPN depending on the offer if you get to the right point in the funnel.

Hello guys!

I need help,please!

I launched my first campaign (a sweepstake) on Maxbounty, using ZeroPark as a traffic source and AdsBridge as tracker.

I've set everything right and I've made a test to verify if everything worked right, but NO!

AdsBridge does not count any conversion. How is it possible?
Maybe there's something wrong that I really don't understand.

Please, could you give some suggestions?

thank you

Hi @simoncaggia , have you contacted our support team with this question?
MaxBounty is in our templates, so you get the ready to use postback to put on the side of affiliate network. Apart from this, there could be other mistakes in the settings. Tell our managers your account id and they check everything.

OK tools for fools ... stick with the mystery tool with strange programming ...
BTW tokens are &token_name={token_name} in the pseudo URLs used in these funny programs -- they will resolve within the program ...

I don't accept VPN's 'knowingly' that is an error in most cases. A few may get through ... shit happens ... I don't think you will do well with paying CPA on VPN actions ... 99% of the time you are being ripped off.

banners
Back