The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First affiliate payment

Keep the hustle! I still remember my first check 10 years ago, it was for $58 and i was so happy from adsense LOL... Just keep the hustle and trying new things. You will find something you rock at!

Good job! I have just hit my $2/day milestone, I need to wait 2 months also for my first payout, in the meanwhile, lets continue profiting!

Again, awesome job. Keep it going.

Receiving payments is the best feeling for an affiliate - that's at least what they tell us. Since payments are so important for affiliates, we decided to shift all our good affiliates to weekly payments as we believe affiliates should not wait or beg for payment. Its their job to drive traffic and its our job as a network to pay you guys A-S-A-P!

My first payment from affiliate marketing was $1. I became so frustrated and almost even quit. However, wit passion and hope for a better tomorrow, I have come this far. It is all about focus and determination. I do believe that we all have abilities. All that is needed is experience and exposure. Keep moving for t=greater things are ahead.

Congratulation guy. Pop traffic is very hard to succeed but very promising. You have made some remarkable success and if you keep moving forward, you will gain better result and more success. Good luck.

My first payout was $5,000 in the first month. But I already had the visitors and everything setup before I got into affiliate marketing.

banners
Back