The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First affiliate payment

DoubleDouble

HI All,
just wanted to share with you a 'success' I had. (I put it in '' as I am still not making money, overall but i am learning a lot) but nevertheless this is a pretty big milestone that I wanted to hit and thanks to everyone who has assisted in anyway in my journey so far!

Some interesting takeaway points.
a) most of this money was made in one campaign over a 5 day period.
b) I am still ±$400 down overall

Lessons:
a) master one vertical and one traffic source
b) don't switch around verticals (at the start)
c) don't switch around traffic sources (at the start)
c) keep reading learning, testing and optimizing.

Next steps:
a) get the money back into the traffic source
b) get some more campaigns set up
- Same traffic source
- Same vertical.

good luck to anyone else out there, there is money to be made, it is real! but you are going to have to grind and there are no shortcuts!
payment.png

Sweet, your payment proof just gave me more hope to do what I got to do. I am working on making my Paypal account have big pay out like yours. Just wondering is this payment proof from one person that sign up through your affiliate link or many referrals that do task on this website and what every they do you get paid a commission for life? One more question where to find PapayaMobile Inc. because I would like to check them out?

Thanks everyone for the support! I hope i can make it better next time

@Katrina-lay this was from an offer i ran in asia, had around 250 conversions. CPA. PapayaMobile is Appflood affiliate network

Nice!Good job!I'm also in the studying process regarding different strategies in generating income through online jobs.I hope to learn more here.

This is inspiring!

You got it: the key is to focus on one vertical and one traffic source at the beginning.

You need to really master the art before you can move on and start exploring even more.

Best of luck to you!

HI All,
just wanted to share with you a 'success' I had. (I put it in '' as I am still not making money, overall but i am learning a lot) but nevertheless this is a pretty big milestone that I wanted to hit and thanks to everyone who has assisted in anyway in my journey so far!

Lessons:

Next steps:
- Same traffic source
- Same vertical.

good luck to anyone else out there, there is money to be made, it is real! but you are going to have to grind and there are no shortcuts!View attachment 5801

Hey DD. I`m glad to hear your story. Keep up the good work and you will see profit in no time.

HI All,

Lessons:

Next steps:
- Same traffic source
- Same vertical.

good luck to anyone else out there, there is money to be made, it is real! but you are going to have to grind and there are no shortcuts!View attachment 5801

That's great to hear DD! Glad to see that your continuing to test your campaigns since you will learn a lot from your past mistakes.

HI All,

Lessons:

Next steps:
- Same traffic source
- Same vertical.

Congrats!! Your hard work & patience is going to pay off :)

thanks all, still down overall but not letting that deter me. Have some valuable data lessons, and already lining up the next campaign and angles. some findings for other noobs reading this
a) spy tools - use them to help with finding angles, then get creative with the copy
b) plan everything, before i tested 1 angle 1 LP, now am testing 3 Angles on 3 LPS i.e. each angle is tested on 3 very different LP designs 2/3 times the spend.
c)vanilla testing, I don't think it is so good to go all guns blazing in terms of pops, redirects etc... Some of the best converting LPs from my first campaign didn't have back button redirects for example.

a mistake i was making in the initial phase, say there is an offer at .5 payout. so to test you would run through 1-1.5 traffic. x the amount of angles running. Obviously a conversion is what we are looking for, but also look to see the CTR on the LPs. Then cut, tweak and move on. ABT (always be testing!)

onwards and upwards.

HI All,

Lessons:

Next steps:
- Same traffic source
- Same vertical.

Great Job!!! Keep going!

Great job @DoubleDouble, I still remember when I was working for fileice, it took me two months to reach my first payout, which was $50. lol, good old days, don't stop now, scale your method and double it, as your username says. DoubleDouble.

Regards
IndeXer

MI
Back