The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First 7Search Campaign-Help Needed

naidyphoon

affiliate
Hi everyone this is my first campaign on 7Search. So far things are not going so well. I am a newbie at CPA and as suggested I started with 7Search.
I'm currently promoting a Beezid offer (penny auctions) via direct linking, I was contemplating creating a landing page but I used direct linking just to see the results, as the Beezid landing page(IMO) is pretty impressive already.
However, the landing page seems to be the least of my worries now as I am getting very very little clicks in relation to my impressions. Here are my numbers :
Keywords:170
Impressions : 1942
Clicks : 26
Conversions : 0
I know this is terrible as 7search had said that if my impressionis is more than 50% ( and mine is proabably almost 10000%) of clicks I'm probably bidding too low; But that's not the case I am bidding the highest on each of the keywords and still getting very little clicks, hence the only reason is the ad title/keywords/offer right? Should I wait it out and see what happens until i get a few hundred clicks or should I change the offer/ad title right now? I'm worried that my CPC will continue going up due to the low click-impression ratio ( or is this just Facebook?) Kindly advice
Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Are you using the same ad for all 170 words? could be why your ctr is so low.

A good ctr is 2-5% your at 1.34% is bad but not super bad. That said I wouldn't recommend super low bids, go for top 1-5 depending. everyone's at .05 bid .06. On my campaign I have top spot on all keywords expect one and the guy is bidding .50 so he can have it. Also depending on how the ads show the 3rd spot can be better then the 1st. Just something to keep in mind.

Thank you for your reply, so far the CTR is still low, 80 clicks and still no conversions.. Would you mind explaining why having all keywords in one ads would be bad? Should I instead have several ad copies with the same keywords? (all 170). I am currently bidding for the top spot for all keywords. I have allocated a budget of 25USD/day but so far I only spent 5 bucks due to low CTR lol.. and I'm not sure why I have zero conversions- people who click an ad for cheap prices presumably have great buyer intent right?
Thanks again :)

The one thing thats hard to get with 7Search is volume - that being said I would start another campaign and target half the keywords in each with different copies - see how it differs.

You need to pick an angle and I would also try a landing page.

I don't know your offer but maybe try funnel them to: http://www.affiliatefix.com/f37/ipad-landing-page-3030/ (switch out the images)

Then once submitted email them with your offer saying you can get apple products so cheap at: OFFER.

Thanks for the advice K :) I'l try the landing page before switching offers. I'm thinking the offer could be the issue as my keywords have high buyer intent howver most of them are looking to buy stuff at cheap prices, not to bid at beezid ( though they have a shopping option ) and to me understanding auction bidding has a bad reputation.. F.Y.I. I'm restricting my traffic to Canada only because only Canadian leads are considered valid.
Lesson learned: network EPC bears little weight on how well a campaign will perform :(

i was promotion a similar offer in 7Search and i got 275 click with 4 Conv with a loss of 4.5$ because all the clicks and conv comes from oone keyword .. that's why i couldn't optimize this Campaign..
and what i did was : i create a SQueeze page & i collect Emails so i can send them offers to test via email .. and it's Working ;)
Try to Build an email list instead of direct Linking from 7Search .. good luck

banners
Back