The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finding the time to manage your accounts...

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
If its one thing I find hard is to keep consistent with my social media profiles and accounts - what tips do you have to help guys?

Well, since you asked... http://www.affiliatefix.com/f75/fptraffic-6827/

Seriously though, I've never really had too difficult of a time doing it. It's all about time management. I've been working on improving on that and staying as productive as possible. Not quite on the Dr. Ngo level, but enough to see improvement. CREATE A ROUTINE.

I have the same problem! I don't know how people do it all, regular stuff plus the social networking. How do people juggle hundreds of niche websites? I have trouble with 2 blogs.

Sometimes, I completely forget to do my social account building, or at the end of a long day, I'm just too tired.

I think I'm going to follow Luke's advice and develop a routine.

I've heard/read about some tools along the way, such as Twuffer (Cavalier07 mentioned it); Tweetdeck (I use it with one my blogs) and :ninja: Ninja Pinner :ninja:. I'm sure they could help. Well, I'm not sure but I think so. :)

I use Outlook, Excel, and Word. Everything I do is done with a plan and schedule, All accounts are on a spreadsheet and in my scheduler. All plans and check lists are in Word. It's really a very simple system I've used most of my life in various businesses. I did it all by hand and with secretaries in the days before our current technologies. Oh my, I'm getting old. NOT! I feel young and I think young.

Get organized and and your organization will give you a bunch more time for other stuff. I promise!

Well, since you asked... http://www.affiliatefix.com/f75/fptraffic-6827/

Seriously though, I've never really had too difficult of a time doing it. It's all about time management. I've been working on improving on that and staying as productive as possible. Not quite on the Dr. Ngo level, but enough to see improvement. CREATE A ROUTINE.

Yes, FP traffic! Highly recommend it.
I've sign up about a week ago, and it save me a whole ton of time. Especially if you work a full time job, and your lazy doing it manually.

Seriously managing time in social media is a very important factor and as well the most desirable aspect to keep up with. Certainly there is a tool as such that has kept me ahead and updated in terms of social media interaction and management is the cloud based time tracking software from Replicon. upon setting up all the time I gets an easy usage of the social media with time and gets it managed with significance.

Seriously managing time in social media is a very important factor and as well the most desirable aspect to keep up with. Certainly there is a tool as such that has kept me ahead and updated in terms of social media interaction and management is the cloud based time tracking software from Replicon. upon setting up all the time I gets an easy usage of the social media with time and gets it managed with significance.

Sounds interesting, how exactly does it work?

Some interesting options, I would look at scheduling out your posts, look into posting software, I know Dr. Ben Adkins has one.

banners
Back