The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finally making over $2K per day with SMS Marketing and CPA

What about GDPR?
Is it works when you buy phone numbers from brokers?

Also, if I want to buy numbers, how I can be sure that it's a good database? I think in this way you also should have a lot of money for tests, as from push traffic. Am I right?

Used to be in sms biz in the 2000's I know you can't just blast sms to people, they require double opt-in or written consent (by 2010 they were laws that covered this, also why I got out). So whatever you're doing if you get caught you'll get a fine that will take all your earnings and possible jail time. For example in NL they had some people receiving fines up to €2Million for spamming folks with sms. I know USA or other countries are not less strict. I think you're not telling us the entire story, if you work from an offshore location then you're good, but that leaves out a lot of us.

From what I understand if you market to people who opted into 3rd party marketing then it should be ok since you have consent. If you're spamming it's a different story.

Used to be in sms biz in the 2000's I know you can't just blast sms to people, they require double opt-in or written consent (by 2010 they were laws that covered this, also why I got out). So whatever you're doing if you get caught you'll get a fine that will take all your earnings and possible jail time. For example in NL they had some people receiving fines up to €2Million for spamming folks with sms. I know USA or other countries are not less strict. I think you're not telling us the entire story, if you work from an offshore location then you're good, but that leaves out a lot of us.

Hi, we have offers you may be interested in.
Ping me on Skype live:info_958052 and let's see if we can work together.

Okay, so if I right understand, you work with not strict countries, right? Can you tell a few examples?
Cause I don't know how to work SMS mailing, but with email mailing, there are very strict rules for spam. And it's harder and harder to work with email databases, you know.

I don't understand one thing.

The person who sold you the opt in list also shared their IP addresses and other details which you shared with your Affiliate Manager?

I get them from a list broker. I tried to help some guys on here by linking them up with him, but they just made me look bad and were timewasters, so due to that I wont be able to.
If you dont mind can i know where you buy bulk numbers i have one software with 3 days trial that i can send 3000 sms
I get me numbers from Equiitext. What markets do you operate in?

You cannot *buy* an sms list and *just* send sms in the USA legally -- sms broadcast messages/ads require explicit consent by the recipient to the sender. Many other countries (particularly in the EU) have adopted similar laws.
Hey, but nothing is illegal until you get caught.

Theres alot of things you cant do in life and alot of things you shouldnt do. Am I saying to go out and break the law no but im stating whats available. To quote Eminem. "I just said it, I aint know if you'd do it or not"

You cannot *buy* an sms list and *just* send sms in the USA legally -- sms broadcast messages/ads require explicit consent by the recipient to the sender. Many other countries (particularly in the EU) have adopted similar laws.
Hey, but nothing is illegal until you get caught.

banners
Back