The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Feeling lost

boussakka

The Black&White NINJA
Hi Zac,

What do you do, when you feel lost and don't know what to do?
I usually get this problem, I feel lost because of many Ideas in my brain, and can't do anything.

Thanks, and be patient with me, I will ask more :D

This happens all the time, and I would assume for everyone that has their own online business. I've actually gone MONTHS without having any good ideas/results. These are not good times, but you have to just keep on working through them.

The good thing about the internet is that your next idea could generate $5,000 or $500,000... you never know!

I would start reading books, guides, forums and take a break for a bit... just see what other people are doing and what seems to be working in the industry right now.

Step away for a moment and come back with a die-hard dedication and goal.

yeah moneyreign its alright, you are not the only one, ive been there a lot too. let me explain you why this is happening to you, you are into something that its call BROKEN FOCUS.
this is when a person reads too much, save a lots info on his brain, sometimes do something then quickly move out without finishing the actualy project.
how to fix it?
well here its my advice, stay completely away from new methods, how to make money doing this, or doing that. spend a few days without doing nothing related to internet marketing, just refersh your mind. if youi can pay a resort , go for it.
and the most important part. usually when we are lost its because we havent pre planned what do have to do. when you go back , DO NOT, and i repeat, DO NOT DO, anything before writing everything down. make a plan, for example,
wright now, im working to rank 2 sites, and making money doing youtube. now thats me,
so what i do, everyday , before i do anything i write down what needs to be done in order to rank those sites, and the youtube video tasks., the day before, then when the next day comes in, i would know what to do. do not improvised,
if you follow that youll be on track pretty soon :)

Stick with one idea and get it implemented. The most common problem for internet marketers is information overload. If you feel overwhelmed, take a break and come back when your mind is clear.

One of our previous affiliate managers recommended me to Asana.com for those "idea" moments. I have never stopped using it since!

Hi Zac,

What do you do, when you feel lost and don't know what to do?
I usually get this problem, I feel lost because of many Ideas in my brain, and can't do anything.

Thanks, and be patient with me, I will ask more :D

Focus what we are doing what we should do, And take action. Set a goal and let our brain afresh and cover with Positive mindset. Learn from people whom success with their skill and experience, The more you try, The more you're know what weakness you have, Again, Adjust your mindset, You're be getting more power strength in yourself and may not feel lost in may ideas in your brain.

banners
Back