The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Traffic lost on propellerads

forman

I run an offer at propellerads. I bought about 45K impressions, but on my tracking system, i only received 29K impressions.
About 1/3 of the traffic lost.
How to deal with this?
Or do i have to change another traffic source?

I am using the iMOBItrax, today, i created a new campaign, at propellerads, it shows that it gave me 12K impressions,but at my tracking system, i only received 7K.
Yes, i made some conversions. But if the traffic lost too much, i am losing money.
Should i upgrade the VPS, or something else??
Really need some help.

Should i upgrade the VPS, or something else??

If you're with Digital Ocean and I'm sure it might be possible with any other service like this (Vultr, Linode...) you can power off the droplet, upgrade the RAM (be careful and don't upgrade the disk space too, because you can't downgrade later) and run a test for few days. I'm pretty sure you'll see a difference. For example I have one droplet with 2GB RAM and if I have a surge of traffic, I do the RAM upgrade, and when the traffic dies off, few days later, I downgrade the RAM... Depending of your disk size it only takes few minutes all this memory upgrade/downgrade

I bought about 45K impressions, but on my tracking system, i only received 29K impressions.About 1/3 of the traffic lost.How to deal with this?

That's quite a large discrepancy - I would take this up with the company directly, as we're not talking a few hundred missing impressions.

It could be as harmless as a leakage or tech issue between your tracking system and theirs, but I would contact them as soon as possible and mention there is a large discrepancy and if they could help you investigate asap ... especially as any future inventory/impressions that you buy would need to match between yours and their tracking system for accuracy.

Hope that helps ;)

Nick

I run an offer at propellerads. I bought about 45K impressions, but on my tracking system, i only received 29K impressions.
How to deal with this?

This is quite a discrepancy. What kind of offer are you running?
I suggest you contact your AM immediately to find out more from him.

That's quite a large discrepancy - I would take this up with the company directly, as we're not talking a few hundred missing impressions.

It could be as harmless as a leakage or tech issue between your tracking system and theirs, but I would contact them as soon as possible and mention there is a large discrepancy and if they could help you investigate asap ... especially as any future inventory/impressions that you buy would need to match between yours and their tracking system for accuracy.

Hope that helps ;)

Nick
That's very kind of you.
I am using imobitrax for tracking, The good friend @lorenzo told me to upgrade the RAM. I will try it. I contacted with Propellerads support for several times, no effect at all, No change at all.

How to deal with this?
This seems to be a disfunction of your tracker, i can suggest you to go for some one like Voluum, or thrive, to correct this.

I think you should contact the support first or maybe it's an issue with your tracker. however, now they have a better Ad serve system, and also they have a high amount of impressions per day.

banners
Back