The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Income lost due to Coronavirus

JaxDraper

affiliate
Hey,

Anyone else struggling with their income taking a dive due to the corona crisis happening worldwide right now? Check out my graph below, are you guys in the same boat as me? It's hard right now..

Attachments

• Nosedive.png
    Nosedive.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 98
I've read a couple of posts today, advising people to switch to products and services that people will use while in quarantine or isolation - streaming services, home bound or health related products, games/gaming, etc. I was wondering earlier if food delivery services would work right now, too.

You have pivot.
The number of Americans filling for unemployment benefits increased by 70 thousand to 281 thousand in the week ended March 14 from the previous week's unrevised level of 211 thousand
united-states-jobless-claims.png

People everywhere are very scared.
Money is tight for many people right now.

Money is tight for many people right now.

Sure is and they don't know for how long. Might be a good time for gaining CPA leads, though for things like games, streaming channels and such. People need something to do while staying away from people.

yes, it seem to be directly impacting businesses that require people to come to a store front. Cams have seen an increase in traffic and sales...not sure how long it will last. Let's hope we can solve pandemic in the shortest time for all.

I am having a great time of learning to trade on the NADEX platform
nadex-logo-duotone.png

USA Traffic preferred
from their affiliate program
Who is Nadex?
North American Derivatives Exchange™ (Nadex) is the first and largest US-based exchange to offer a capped-risk, low cost, and legal way to trade short-term binary options and spreads. Nadex is transparent and regulated by the CFTC, offering individual traders a level playing field. You can trade binary options or spreads on a wide range of the world’s markets from a single account on your desktop, tablet, or phone.
This is a quarantine business ;)
  • You must own and operate an active website located at the URL in which you will place your Nadex affiliate links
  • Your website must be focused on trading or finance
No endorsement intended nor implied. I do not work for NADEX
Read the NADEX TOC, Details and Disclosures before investing anything.

Yea for sure its a big decline in the industry but i think of you find a good niche and know how to market you can still make it

I can tell you that spammers have been more active since the pandemic started. I've seen a noticeable uptick in blacklisted and spam registrations.

People have more time and probably for some of them, more desperation.

The best line I saw @twitter was:
My 401K is now a 201K
(401K is a USA private retirement plan)

There are contrarians that make money during hard times.
There will be great buying opportunities coming.
I plan on moving back into the depressed and distressed real estate marketing arena later this year.

I do hope that really some subscription services will work. All else will probably get hit a lot on all possible levels probably in few coming months or something like that. But it's a good thing for survival of the fittest anyway. Good luck!

If you have a regular job then income has reduced, and possible job losses for many.
However, anyone making money online is are promoting in demand products like health, online streaming then business is great at the moment.

My heart goes out to everyone whose finding it rough during this pandemic.

On a more positive note: most brick and mortar businesses are forced to sell solely online.
There's opportunity there for marketers (who can prove that they can add value)

I saw on the news at noon today, that Shopify has deleted a bunch of sites that use them due to unverified claims relating to coronavirus related products, or price gouging.

banners
Back