The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

FB keeps banning me from joining and posting in groups

thehustler

Hi, this is own personal FB account for many years and just a week ago FB temp banned me from joining and posting in groups. The ban was lifted yesterday and today I joined 3 groups back to back and posted and shared a link and I got temp banned again until 9th May. The link was NOT an affiliate link. It was an IRL daily news article from a site.

Did anyone face such thing?

I faced this problem many times in the past. Facebook does not allow us to have such kind of "spamming" activities like sharing the same link in many posts; posts links in short period of time; joins many groups and promoted the same content.

I faced this problem many times in the past. Facebook does not allow us to have such kind of "spamming" activities like sharing the same link in many posts; posts links in short period of time; joins many groups and promoted the same content.
Oh I see. Do you have multiple FB accounts btw OR is it 1 account per IP?
What to do if there are 5 members in the house and all using internet shared via Wifi throughout the house?

1fpfvy.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes facebook may detect your account as a spam account by mistake... Their filters are pretty sensitive nowadays, and like mentioned most probably your sharing of the same link in a fast manner to multiple groups triggered their spam filter... If you feel you did nothing wrong there is usually a button you can click for them to review your case... It is located in your support inbox, where their message about your ban is posted.

banners
Back