The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Favourite email client

Do you use desktop or browser based email client?

• Desktop

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Browser based

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

temi

affiliate
I started using a browser based email lately, I am gradually abandoning desktop based email as I find the browser based one more convinient.

What is your preferred way of reading your email: browser or desktop client?

As soon as Gmail appeared and I got an invitation, I stopped using desktop based e-mail apps.
I travel a lot, and I do my work on different computers so it's easier for me to have my mail accessed by a browser based client.

Browser-Based, but only if I can get Google Hosted to work for a domain. e.g. My Blog uses Google Hosted, works beautifully!

It is a very easy question for me, Firefox for browser and thunderbird for the emails from the same family.

I agree. Thunderbird is a great e-mail client, but I have lost the habit of using a desktop based e-mail client.

You thunderbird users, this new may interest you:
In an era when applications are moving into the web browser, the maker of the world's most popular open-source e-mail client wants you to stay on the desktop. Later this month, Mozilla will release Thunderbird 2, the latest version of its cross-platform e-mail application.In an era when applications are moving into the web browser, the maker of the world's most popular open-source e-mail client wants you to stay on the desktop. Later this month, Mozilla will release Thunderbird 2, the latest version of its cross-platform e-mail application.

Full story: Mozilla: Why Desktop E-Mail Crucifies the Browser -

Yes, i already use the thunderbird 2, and i'm really satisfied with that;)

banners
Back