The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Favorite Food

I actually have lots of favorite foods. If I have to name one, it will be pasta.

I love to eat all kinds of pastas.

I also love meat.

My favourite food has got to be Baked Ziti, it's delicious and only my mother can make it how I like it. I wish I could get the recipe off of her, so that I could impress my friends with the delicious meal.

My favorite food?! Wow! That's a toughie. Well...It's hard to say because I love every type of food.

My top food that comes to mind right now is probably...paninis! I'm about go to Urth Cafe and get some today :)

Pizza. I eat a ton of it. I think I have a pizza problem. Godfather's pizza is the best pizza I've ever had but all of it's good. lol :)

My favorite food is pasta with tomato sauce. I love pasta with almost everything, but if it has tomato sauce on it, it's the best. I also have a sweet tooth... :)

My favorite food is probably Potatoes. I specifically like French Fries because they can be prepared in many different ways. Curly fries, crispy fries, or just regular fries, every one of them is delicious! Sometimes, I will just go to fast food restaurants such as McDonalds or Burger Kings just to get fries. I also enjoy eating baked potatoes, especially if they have some sour cream in it.

so hard! i'd say one of my favorites would be this curry i had today in a thai restaurant! it was sooo good and tasted so unhealthy but oh wells! cheat meal i guess:)

HOMEMADE Food!!! LOL :roflmao:

I eat pretty much everything except what I don't like.

As far as the best cuisine I would have to say Chinese food is the best.

And I love my moms baked goods like fresh baked cinnamon rolls.

My grandmother's lasagna. Oh my gosh, there is absolutely nothing healthy about it, but I still love it! I just limit myself to having it 1-2 times per year, lol.

banners
Back