The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What are your favorite inspirational movies?

What are your favorite inspirational movies?

• Total voters
3 Idiots: One of the best movies that inspire to do something amazing. I have watched it over 4 time and still missing all the iconic scene.

I watched 'El hoyo'/'The platform' recently, and I thought I have to share it!
This is a great movie!!! Anyone here has seen it ?
View attachment 23268
- Samira
No but I'm on NF right now, so going to check it out, thanks!

Edit/Update: Just looked - I've already seen it but it was quite awhile ago, didn't remember the name. Funny, I hadn't thought of it as inspiring but it sure illustrates the idea of a dog-eat-dog world of competition!

Sadly, I don't completely remember the ending, except that it involved that little girl.

Last edited:
My favorite inspirational movie?
that would be my own life
all the failures and mistakes and lessons
have led me to this moment
this opportunity
I do not need somebody elses story
my own story is enough

For me, the most inspiring movie is Forrest Gump. I saw the meaning in it. And the hero ran simply because he wanted to run, leaving the past behind. Forrest's run began after the death of his mother and the breakup with his lover Jenny. When the psychological turmoil was exhausted, he completed his run without being attached to any point on the map. I downloaded this movie from the pirate bay to my device so I could rewatch it more often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! Actually, I like to watch serieses more than films. I really recommend u "Stranger Things". There are a lot of human dramas, soapy teenage love triangles, surprises, frightening moments and nostalgia-coated kids' adventures to make it an engaging few seasons. But a month ago I was sent on a business trip. U know, everything was okay till the moment I recognize that my netflix DO NOT WANT TO WORK I got some free time and I really wanted to relax and watch a movie Crying FaceNow I watch movies on YouTube. I don't have a lot of free time, so I started using apps that help me with Youtube playlist

Hello! Haven't watched most of those movies. Now I have a lot to do lol. I've recently installed some new apps on my firestick after reading the recommendations. So I'm ready for new suggestions.

Forrest Gump, maybe yes, also that movie about Stephen Hawking. I also watch a lot of medical movies because as a person who is attached to this profession i need to work hard and have some positive examples. Thus i watch a lot of medical movies and the fan fact is in that i feel inspired to do my job, such as writting paper on nursing you can really find a lot of good topics by just watching those medical movies you know

Last edited:
I am very inspired and motivated by documentaries about athletes. Thanks to one of these films, I decided to take up acrobatics. It's a great sport. It's a great way to take my mind off work. Of course, at first it was difficult, but it's important to find a good coach. Another advantage of this sport is that it doesn't require a lot of money. It's just important to choose the right mat. I decided to buy an air track mat. Most of them can also be used on water.

I'm very motivated by the old Jackie Chan movies I watch, I watch them on . Especially I like the movies where they show him training, it motivates me to do sports. Thanks to this I started doing martial arts and developing my body. I also really like Jackie Chan songs. Have you ever heard them?

banners
Back