The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
I eat all day long
Nibbling away like a rabbit while working
I love eating - that's non negotiable
But I need to replace the following with healthy alternatives - any ideas?
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • Peanut M&M's
  • Gummy Bears
  • Snickers Ice Cream Bars
  • Tootsie Pops

I have recently gone vegetarian and I am on the road to becoming a vegan. All for health reasons. I can tell you that replacing the items you listed is a smart decision long term. I've had to give all of those things up.

Alternatives are vegetables, fruits, nuts, whole wheat and whole grain baked goods, and yogurts. I also make lots of things with various types of beans. Four bean salad, pickled beets, and other forms of pickled salads. Lately, I have also been keeping a large variety of hummus in the fridge and a variety of whole wheat and whole grain crackers on hand.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Damn, I wish you hadn't said that. I love those, haven't had them in years but now that I'm reminded of them, I want some.

Personally, I've always loved veggies but have dramatically increased how many I'm eating, including lots more salads. I almost never think about having anything sweet now. Don't know if that would work for you - maybe pepper strips, carrots, apple slices, etc. They're finger foods and snack sized when cut. Maybe would fool your brain while providing oral gratification.

Maybe would fool your brain while providing oral gratification.
Keeping a jug of cool filtered water on the table seems to be working
Probably refill my glass 15-20 times per day
Might be easier to get a cable straw attached to my headphones

In the jug's filter compartment -->
  • Half a lemon
  • 3 slices of fresh ginger
  • 20-leaf sprig of fresh spearmint
  • Ice cubes when it's a hot day
Staying hydrated all day has dramatically reduced my grazing

And a catheter or diaper. :rofl
How about working in the bathroom .. and sleeping the bathtub?

just-and-idea.jpg

Drink water.
I like to stay in shape for obvious reasons which means not eating a lot basically.
I drink around 8 liters of tap water a day, which makes me comfortably skip all snacks.

Breakfast: 1 slice of bread.
Lunch: fruit.
Dinner: whatever.

That's it. Every day on repeat :)

You're all talking about coffee,lemon,beer
Don't forget the water. :D What is your drink of choice?

some real foods are needed here
We didn't totally forget.

And Pringles is a low-fat food group, right? :rofl

Alternatives are vegetables, fruits, nuts, whole wheat and whole grain baked goods, and yogurts. I also make lots of things with various types of beans. Four bean salad, pickled beets, and other forms of pickled salads. Lately, I have also been keeping a large variety of hummus in the fridge and a variety of whole wheat and whole grain crackers on hand.
maybe pepper strips, carrots, apple slices, etc.
Can (tin) of skipjack tuna
Lunch: fruit.

Apples. Since I started working at night more often, I noticed that I gained weight as I felt hungry and ate without taking calories into account. So, I had to lose several pounds and find something low-fat to eat at night. I ended up following an apple diet . After 5 days I saw a good result and got used to eating apples.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back